Event -_-

4 hours ago, SparkKnight said:

I agree, it's way to difficult No way new players can beat it and that should never be considered a "Halloween Event" in my opinion.

There are other things for newer players to do. Making the boss beatable by new players would make it extremely easy for veteran players to farm the boss, which they already do. The rewards the boss gives have already been declining in price rapidly (before the nerf to taunt) and it's only day 2. If new players could beat it, the rewards wouldn't have much value and everyone would complain about that instead.

I don't know who made this event, but it was a crap show. The candy takes ages to find, then somehow a level 37 ghost type takes no more than 1/4 damage from a level 70 max special attack Spiritomb in the first round, only to be instantly healed up by the minion it continually spawns as a free action (not to mention constantly spamming players with status decreasing effects and confusion).

Good events start out fairly easy with little/no reward, then scale up as you continue with increasingly awesome rewards the further you go. That way everyone leaves, if not happy, then at least content that they have something to show for it. Instead the idiots who put this "event" together are either congratulating each other on how they pissed all over new players or so hilariously incompetent they shouldn't be allowed to even think about events.

Thanks Devs for taking a steaming crap on all your newer players for the Halloween event. Cheers!

I dont know why people here have such a hatred for the devs. The event is supposed to bring new content to the game. Why would you bring new content to beginner players who still have everything else in the game as new content they havent done? Obviously an event's target demographic is going to be experienced players who have already gone through the vanilla game. 

20 minutes ago, DarthPotatoes said:

I don't know who made this event, but it was a crap show. The candy takes ages to find

The candy has been constantly going down in price to 15-20k last time it because of how easy and fast it is to find. People are even complaining that it is too easy to get candy idk how you can at the same time complain that its too hard, litterally nothing the devs can do there to leave both groups happy.

Edited by Juaske

Changing tactics at least 1 time a day since they make sudden changes to nerf techniques makes you spend money that you will probably not get back since when you finish breeding and level up the mons the tactic no longer works, that added to how easy it is to obtain and how cheap the special candies are makes this event not worth playing

Thx Google translate

I don't know about you guys but my character is lvl 50 max in Kanto and I've had a great (and pretty easy) time just battling and catching swarms and trick or treaters without fighting the boss or mini bosses, and even the items in the goodie bags aren't bad. Anything I don't want, I'll just sell.

The devs have purposely made it more difficult, but they've made all of the ai in the game more difficult. This forces you to adapt to different strategies which only strengthen you as a trainer and benefit your ability to battle efficiently in the long run. 

Don't let the difficulty discourage you, accept it as a challenge and use it as a way to get better and train your Pokémon. 

You may lose the battle but you'll inevitably win the war. 

PokeMMO no tiene eventos, esto es un farmeo de halloween evento es cuando hay diferentes cosas durante un tiempo determinado  Y nunca terminan.

Lamentablemente este es un farmeo ya que todos los años es similar con las mismas cosas y mismas dinámicas.

El nombre de evento de halloween fue creado por los mismo jugadores hace años pero recuerden que es un farmeo como todo en POKEMMo