Help / Ayudenme porfavor T_T tengo un error y no puedo jugar estoy perdiendo el evento.

English.

The error says Couldn't create window the first time I see it, my java is already up-to-date and I already reinstalled the client and the zip I don't know what to do and worse I'm losing the Halloween event Please help me ?

Español.

El error dice Couldn't create window primera vez que lo veo mi java ya esta actualizado y ya reinstale el cliente y el zip no se que hacer y peor estoy perdiendo el evento de haloween Ayudenme Porfavor ?

error.PNG.774cdae3eeb2c3d040bc3b527556a77d.PNG

error.PNG

1 hour ago, OkamiJose said:

English.

The error says Couldn't create window the first time I see it, my java is already up-to-date and I already reinstalled the client and the zip I don't know what to do and worse I'm losing the Halloween event Please help me ?

Español.

El error dice Couldn't create window primera vez que lo veo mi java ya esta actualizado y ya reinstale el cliente y el zip no se que hacer y peor estoy perdiendo el evento de haloween Ayudenme Porfavor ?

error.PNG.774cdae3eeb2c3d040bc3b527556a77d.PNG

error.PNG

I would advise that you fill out a Support Request and a staff member can reach you for helping you troubleshoot.

Hello! Please uninstall the game and re-install it from our website. Make sure you select Windows client and not the portable one: https://pokemmo.eu/downloads/windows

If re-installing doesn't work, try updating your graphics drivers by running Windows Update or at your manufacturer's website. You can find a detailed guide here: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/43701-pixel-format-not-accelerated-on-startup/

If none of these solutions work, this means that your computer does not meet the minimum requirements to play PokeMMO.

I'm sorry we're not able to help further. Have a nice day.

31 minutes ago, BrokenBulb said:

Hello! Please uninstall the game and re-install it from our website. Make sure you select Windows client and not the portable one: https://pokemmo.eu/downloads/windows

If re-installing doesn't work, try updating your graphics drivers by running Windows Update or at your manufacturer's website. You can find a detailed guide here: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/43701-pixel-format-not-accelerated-on-startup/

If none of these solutions work, this means that your computer does not meet the minimum requirements to play PokeMMO.

I'm sorry we're not able to help further. Have a nice day.

haha sorry I said above that I already tried to uninstall and install both the normal client and the zip, also look for a driver support and it tells me that they are already updated to their latest version and my windows already updated it recently.

And the minimum requirements cannot be bone ... windows 10, intel core duo 2 could be old but not so much and they are 2.53 ghz to spare for the GBA and the Nintendo DS and I have played before with these specifications and my physical memory is enough to open it ...

But hey ... I already sent a report request I hope they know a solution and I keep reading answers and solutions Thank you very much and I hope they do not close it in case someone knows how to solve it.

10 minutes ago, OkamiJose said:

haha sorry I said above that I already tried to uninstall and install both the normal client and the zip, also look for a driver support and it tells me that they are already updated to their latest version and my windows already updated it recently.

And the minimum requirements cannot be bone ... windows 10, intel core duo 2 could be old but not so much and they are 2.53 ghz to spare for the GBA and the Nintendo DS and I have played before with these specifications and my physical memory is enough to open it ...

But hey ... I already sent a report request I hope they know a solution and I keep reading answers and solutions Thank you very much and I hope they do not close it in case someone knows how to solve it.

i got this issue a few weeks ago due to my dedicated graphics card dying

if you have integrated graphics you will need to downgrade to windows 7, because windows 10 no longer supports the drivers you need to run the game

this is from my own personal experience, if you have a dedicated gpu this isn't really gonna help you

Edited by BIood
4 minutes ago, BIood said:

Recibí este problema hace unas semanas debido a que mi tarjeta gráfica dedicada se estaba muriendo.

Si tiene gráficos integrados, deberá cambiar a Windows 7, porque Windows 10 ya no admite los controladores que necesita para ejecutar el juego.

esto es de mi propia experiencia personal, si tienes una gpu dedicada, esto realmente no te ayudará

hmm the truth is that if I recently switched to this windows 10 pro, it will be that I have to switch to windows 7 again T_T what a pain.

Thanks, it's still an option but I'll leave it as a last resort, it's something more drastic ... :f