We don't want halloween

3 hours ago, EMINENCIA said:

Look kid, I'm going to be as kind as possible. And not because I'm afraid of being banned, but I could go to jail if I say loudly what you deserve

I made a huge effort to be this polite. Don't interrupt my peace again

image.png.b122215a3b0c6d5369d88ea3313632a8.png

Really? That's not the PokeMMO developers fault, it's Sonys fault for not propperly implementing XInput into their controllers. The PokeMMO devs have nothing to do with that. They didn't make the controller.
Play with Mouse and Keyboard or just buy a more recent controller instead of complaining about a fun update.

9 hours ago, Atumisk said:

You're not cool, scary or threatening dude. 

Just stop.

This game has never been in such an unplayable state that you'd be justifying ordering devs to bend to your petty little whim. I don't know about you, but that's the behavior of a "kid".

If everyone else's controllers work fine after the update (all of mine do) then maybe you need a new controller?

That's kindergarten level logic. 

Don't come to a place you don't own that's been home to many and disturb their peace with your sniveling mightier-than-thou behavior and disrespecting your hosts. 

If you do, expect your peace to be disturbed and look at where you're at - you're still at their mercy to help you. 

I really don't care what you think or say about anything kid.

The reality is SOMETHING IS WORKING FINE, AND THE OTHER DAY IS NOT. That only have an unique explanation, bad development. 

So, keep your mouth closed and go disturb someone else...