We don't want halloween

We interrupt this program to bring you Raid Shadow Legends,  one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the video description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!

trunkswow.PNG

Edited by RenDude

Albion Online is a multiplatform non-linear MMORPG set in a medieval fantasy world. The game features a player-driven economy in which almost all items are made by them. Combine the weapons and armor that suit your play style in a unique, classless system where you are what you wear. Explore the world, face other adventurers in exciting

battles, conquer territories and build a home.Albion online es un mmorpg no lineal en el que escribes tu propia historia  sin limitarte a seguir un camino prefijado, explora un

30 minutes ago, DomenicoVnzla said:

hahaha I play on an Xbox One controller and it doesn't give me any problems personally, I configure it well to play PokeMMO, that's what the settings tab is for and why delay an event for a ps3 control lol, I don't see any problem, most of them play with mouse and keyboard or also on smartphones

giphy.gif

Thanks for the tip. I'm going to check with a Xbox controller and see what happens...

9 hours ago, EMINENCIA said:

That's right...

We only want a 100% functional game, with no bugs...

If you want, don't start the event, just take your time to fix all that isn't working...

I don't know how to tell you this without possibly getting banned, but I'm going to try. 

1. PokeMMO doesn't owe you. It's been 100% free to play and free of bugs since I first got on in 2012 and it was just FireRed.

In fact, make a donation because you really owe them for the excruciatingly time consuming work they've put into not only making this the first of its kind but completely free and convenient to you, and they've always stuck by that. 

2. I've also been playing with a controller for a few years (Xbox) and it's worked without any issue, key mapping and all. 

3. Your inability to problem solve does not qualify as the game being bugged.

You really came on to complain without checking another controller first?

That's troubleshooting 101

Go back to your c.h.u.d on GTAV and keep your toxicity there. You embarrass yourself when you act all king useless via your own stupidity and expect everyone to hand-feed you while you bark orders at the people who's house you're visiting. 

3 hours ago, Scythen said:

I don't know how to tell you this without possibly getting banned, but I'm going to try. 

1. PokeMMO doesn't owe you. It's been 100% free to play and free of bugs since I first got on in 2012 and it was just FireRed.

In fact, make a donation because you really owe them for the excruciatingly time consuming work they've put into not only making this the first of its kind but completely free and convenient to you, and they've always stuck by that. 

2. I've also been playing with a controller for a few years (Xbox) and it's worked without any issue, key mapping and all. 

3. Your inability to problem solve does not qualify as the game being bugged.

You really came on to complain without checking another controller first?

That's troubleshooting 101

Go back to your c.h.u.d on GTAV and keep your toxicity there. You embarrass yourself when you act all king useless via your own stupidity and expect everyone to hand-feed you while you bark orders at the people who's house you're visiting. 

Look kid, I'm going to be as kind as possible. And not because I'm afraid of being banned, but I could go to jail if I say loudly what you deserve

1. Free of BUGS? I'm gonna pass this one because it must be a joke

2. I don't care if XBOX, Gamecube, NES or Atari Controllers work fine, I'm bringing something that was working well and then started to fail...

3. Inability to problem solving? I DON'T NEED TO BRING MY HABILITY TO THAT IN THIS CASE IF IT WAS WORKING WELL JUST BEFORE THE UPDATE. If something is working fine and then the game updates and crashes, IT IS A BUG. Something went wrong.

So, stop disturbing my peace. I'm trying to solve a problem with the staff help, because I don't know if third party software use will be considered a hacking tool. And I don't want a ban for that.

I made a huge effort to be this polite. Don't interrupt my peace again

Hallo Leute ich habe da eine kleine frage ob ich mit diesen Problem alleine bin, es Handelt sich darum das ich mich jetzt nach dem Update nicht mehr einloggen kann weil jedes mal wen ich auf PokeMMO drauf gehe kommt die Meldung ob ich etwas Reparieren will und wen ich dan auf die Option ja drücke geht es verschiede Dateien durch und Meldet dan das sie eine alte Datei nicht Finden/Löschen können, danach wird immer das Fenster geschlossen und ich stehe wieder am Anfang  

1 hour ago, EMINENCIA said:

Look kid, I'm going to be as kind as possible. And not because I'm afraid of being banned, but I could go to jail if I say loudly what you deserve

1. Free of BUGS? I'm gonna pass this one because it must be a joke

2. I don't care if XBOX, Gamecube, NES or Atari Controllers work fine, I'm bringing something that was working well and then started to fail...

3. Inability to problem solving? I DON'T NEED TO BRING MY HABILITY TO THAT IN THIS CASE IF IT WAS WORKING WELL JUST BEFORE THE UPDATE. If something is working fine and then the game updates and crashes, IT IS A BUG. Something went wrong.

So, stop disturbing my peace. I'm trying to solve a problem with the staff help, because I don't know if third party software use will be considered a hacking tool. And I don't want a ban for that.

I made a huge effort to be this polite. Don't interrupt my peace again

You're not cool, scary or threatening dude. 

Just stop.

This game has never been in such an unplayable state that you'd be justifying ordering devs to bend to your petty little whim. I don't know about you, but that's the behavior of a "kid".

If everyone else's controllers work fine after the update (all of mine do) then maybe you need a new controller?

That's kindergarten level logic. 

Don't come to a place you don't own that's been home to many and disturb their peace with your sniveling mightier-than-thou behavior and disrespecting your hosts. 

If you do, expect your peace to be disturbed and look at where you're at - you're still at their mercy to help you.