[Art Contest] It's Halloween Time! #2 (Thursday, 28th October)

Seth

POWERPNT_YHqQxdVu4i.png.685ed12c0c6fd2962ebf197f6862fc4f.png

Art by BTGuo

We are at it again this year, a spooky time, and time for another Halloween art contest!

Do you have a favorite monster, and would you like to bring out the darkness within that gives everyone nightmares? If so, it is your time to use your horrifying and incredible art skills to show us your favorite monst.. Pokémon!

In fact, we want to see you use your drawing skills to turn one or some of your favorite Pokémon into a horrifying, hair-raising and yet cool drawing!

Again this year, I had like to use my favorite monster as an example (by Tiziano Boasso) :

image.png.2da14f1e4819d1ed58ae48ed2cbe4fc8.png

Are you going to submit a picture of your drawing entry? Then please submit a good quality one for the judges.

Be careful with the flash on the camera, though.. as it may bring your monster to life!  Happy Pumpkin Clipart, Resolution:512x512 HD Png Download - CPPNG.com

The entries will be accepted from 28th October to 7th November 2021.

Rules

• Your entry must be 100% original, no exceptions will be made on this. We want to see an art that you created, meaning every element in your entry has to be made by you
  • Only one entry is allowed per user. You can edit your entry after posting it if you'd like, as long as it's before the end of the time for submission.
  • All entries must be submitted from 28th October to 23:59pm UTC on 7th November in this thread.
  • Your post must contain a title and your in game name (name of your character) along with the entry.
  • Any format of non-animated image will be accepted.
  • You art must be about your favorite Pokemon with a Halloween theme. Doesn't need to be PokeMMO world (but can be), but it needs to contain Pokemon and Halloween elements.
  • All entries must follow our Code of Conduct.

Rules (Chinese/中文)

Spoiler
  • 你提交的作品必须是100%的原创,没有例外。我们想要看到你亲自创造的作品,这意味着你的作品中的每个部分都必须是你自己创造的
  • 每个用户只允许提交一个作品。如果你需要,你可以发帖后可以修改,只要是在提交的截止日期前都可以。
  • 所有的参赛作品只能在这个帖子里提交,提交时间为世界时10月28号至11月7号的23:59
  • 在回帖中,你需要将你作品的标题和你的角色ID,同参赛作品一起发出来
  • 任何非动图的格式都可以
  • 你的作品是要关于你最喜欢的万圣节风格的宝可梦。不必局限于PokeMMO(但也可以),但须要包含宝可梦和万圣节元素
  • 所有的参赛作品必须符合我们的行为准则

Thank you to @WurenBB for the translation!

Judges

Seth

MPDH

BrokenBulb

xJoseee

Drakkmord

1st Place Prize

shuppet.gif

Shiny GIFT Shuppet

Your choice of nature, two moves, with 2 selectable IVs + 4x25 IVs

&

1,000 Reward Points

2nd Place Prize

700 Reward Points

3rd Place Prize

300 Reward Points

On 10/26/2021 at 2:37 AM, Sethsen said:

POWERPNT_YHqQxdVu4i.png.685ed12c0c6fd2962ebf197f6862fc4f.png

Art by BTGuo

We are at it again this year, a spooky time, and time for another Halloween art contest!

Do you have a favorite monster, and would you like to bring out the darkness within that gives everyone nightmares? If so, it is your time to use your horrifying and incredible art skills to show us your favorite monst.. Pokémon!

In fact, we want to see you use your drawing skills to turn one or some of your favorite Pokémon into a horrifying, hair-raising and yet cool drawing!

Again this year, I had like to use my favorite monster as an example (by Tiziano Boasso) :

image.png.2da14f1e4819d1ed58ae48ed2cbe4fc8.png

Are you going to submit a picture of your drawing entry? Then please submit a good quality one for the judges.

Be careful with the flash on the camera, though.. as it may bring your monster to life!  Happy Pumpkin Clipart, Resolution:512x512 HD Png Download - CPPNG.com

The entries will be accepted from 28th October to 7th November 2021.

Rules

• Your entry must be 100% original, no exceptions will be made on this. We want to see an art that you created, meaning every element in your entry has to be made by you
  • Only one entry is allowed per user. You can edit your entry after posting it if you'd like, as long as it's before the end of the time for submission.
  • All entries must be submitted from 28th October to 23:59pm UTC on 7th November in this thread.
  • Your post must contain a title and your in game name (name of your character) along with the entry.
  • Any format of non-animated image will be accepted.
  • You art must be about your favorite Pokemon with a Halloween theme. Doesn't need to be PokeMMO world (but can be), but it needs to contain Pokemon and Halloween elements.
  • All entries must follow our Code of Conduct.

Rules (Chinese/中国人)

Reveal hidden contents
  • 你提交的作品必须是100%的原创,没有例外。我们想要看到你亲自创造的作品,这意味着你的作品中的每个部分都必须是你自己创造的
  • 每个用户只允许提交一个作品。如果你需要,你可以发帖后可以修改,只要是在提交的截止日期前都可以。
  • 所有的参赛作品只能在这个帖子里提交,提交时间为世界时10月28号至11月7号的23:59
  • 在回帖中,你需要将你作品的标题和你的角色ID,同参赛作品一起发出来
  • 任何非动图的格式都可以
  • 你的作品是要关于你最喜欢的万圣节风格的宝可梦。不必局限于PokeMMO(但也可以),但须要包含宝可梦和万圣节元素
  • 所有的参赛作品必须符合我们的行为准则

Thank you to @WurenBB for the translation!

Judges

Sethsen

MPDH

BrokenBulb

xJoseee

Drakkmord

1st Place Prize

shuppet.gif

Shiny GIFT Shuppet

Your choice of nature, two moves, with 2 selectable IVs + 4x25 IVs

&

1,000 Reward Points

2nd Place Prize

700 Reward Points

3rd Place Prize

300 Reward Points

Charmander halloween.png

Edited by Ultrakemon
I had not put the name, I already fixed it

Hi everyone! Really great entries so far. Keep them coming!

I will go over entries in more detail to double check for any unoriginality, as remember this rule:

Your entry must be 100% original, no exceptions will be made on this. We want to see an art that you created, meaning every element in your entry has to be made by you

I hope you are having a great time, and a nice Halloween event! ^^