this is fair?

Hello I'm a BR server player, and I want to let off steam here on the forum.

Well I was a very annoying player I took several bans and was mutated several times, but I realized my mistake and changed my attitude, once I was already stolen from this account, a pokemon I spent 3 months making because I didn't know it yet so I made a mistake too much, but I took it easy and moved on, there came a day when I needed pokeballs to farm everstone so I said in the global chat: - I'm going to beg pokeballs from the gringo. well because of that simple word i was permanently banned i already made an appeal but to no avail, it's been a year since the account was banned so i decided to share my indignation to see if i can get help and recover my account i had 600 hours of game and 4 perfect pokemons

19 minutes ago, SiriCracudo said:

Hello I'm a BR server player, and I want to let off steam here on the forum.

Well I was a very annoying player I took several bans and was mutated several times, but I realized my mistake and changed my attitude, once I was already stolen from this account, a pokemon I spent 3 months making because I didn't know it yet so I made a mistake too much, but I took it easy and moved on, there came a day when I needed pokeballs to farm everstone so I said in the global chat: - I'm going to beg pokeballs from the gringo. well because of that simple word i was permanently banned i already made an appeal but to no avail, it's been a year since the account was banned so i decided to share my indignation to see if i can get help and recover my account i had 600 hours of game and 4 perfect pokemons

Hello. If your account was banned longer than 6 months ago, it cannot be appealed. Meaning that the account will remain banned.

I wish you a nice day.

• Seth locked this topic