PVP Dialogue

heichicoda

Question

13 answers to this question

I know that chatting was banned at the beginning to prevent players from maliciously swiping points to get hats.But now six seasons have passed. Can make the chat system the same as before? Everyone knows that these hats repeat in four quarters.Basically, there will be no more malicious swiping of points

13 hours ago, heichicoda said:

I know that chatting was banned at the beginning to prevent players from maliciously swiping points

In addition to this I believe they banned chat for ranked cause most of the chat that went on during those matches were mostly said with the intention to hurt opponents or to put someone off their game. Therefore I think the chat between opponents should stay muted during ranked battles to make it a fun experience for everyone and not just trash talkers. 

6小时前,BrokenJoker 说:

In addition to this I believe they banned chat for ranked cause most of the chat that went on during those matches were mostly said with the intention to hurt opponents or to put someone off their game. Therefore I think the chat between opponents should stay muted during ranked battles to make it a fun experience for everyone and not just trash talkers. 

If lose the game because of luck, Can still harass the opposite side after the game. If don't want to be harassed, can turn on the“/dnd”.The same is true in the battle. If the opponent harasses you, you can block him or turn on "/ dnd".I agree with the above view. Sometimes when meeting friend, he and I can chat with each other, which will be more interesting

I agree with Rasp here, it is substantially much more fun being able to chat with your friends when you're battling them in ranked. People can and do sometimes go out of their way to speak with you once the match is over, so being able to decide with a toggle option if you want to have open chats or not during matchmaking sounds good to me.

The only problem i see with being able to chat with friends mid battle is people throwing matches. I mean after all people don't throw matches to gain mm points to people who they dont know. I mean yea sure people can still throw matches in the current setup but not letting opponents chat makes it more difficult. Opening up the chat option will just make throwing matches more efficient.

Besides hats there are still other rewards they intend to get like the pvp boxes and the 8k 2k battle points as well. People will still maliciously swipe points to get those to sell. So i think the chat should remain closed.

To tell you the truth, except for the hat, I don't think the 14 day reward will make a group of people brush points maliciously.Moreover, the tournament can chat, and the reward of the tournament is much better than the rank.So should chatting be banned in the tournament

18 minutes ago, heichicoda said:

To tell you the truth, except for the hat, I don't think the 14 day reward will make a group of people brush points maliciously.Moreover, the tournament can chat, and the reward of the tournament is much better than the rank.So should chatting be banned in the tournament

If you eliminate one you eliminate both, in tournaments prizes are played and it is a problem to play with friends of the rival insulting you or saying stupid things

On 10/20/2021 at 11:45 PM, heichicoda said:

I hope PVP can be the same as before and chat with opponents during the game.

——In rank

granted that this promotes even more toxicity, which they are fighting against, to the point some people got permanently banned for this and mute/ban evading through alts etc, I doubt it will ever return. I also kinda disagree on tournament players even being able to see normal chat, or use it to chat with opponent during the same due to the exact same reason. And this comes from me, someone who's pretty toxic by default.