Pokemon lendario no pokemmo. ( Legendary Pokémon in PokeMMO).

jhonnataxa1

Question

Eu gostaria de saber porque não tem como possuir pokemons lendarios, é algo que falta e faz uma diferença muito grande. Muitas pessoas jogam pra se divertir capturando diversos tipos de pokemons só pra fazer uma coleção, tem muitas pessoas que não foca no pvp ou em ter um pokemon com nature/iv bom. Eu estava pensando porque não colocar os pokemons lendários que existem nos jogos e proibir o uso deles ( ou da maioria ) pra pvp/ torneios etc. deixar os jogadores casuais terem eles no PC como um trofeu. E nem precisa ser todos os lendários, poderia continuar com a mecânica do pokemon lendário ''Ás'' do jogo ser capturado apenas por uma pessoa e as outras terem que tentar ''roubar'' dela.  Porém seria muito legal ter um articuno no meu PC ou usar ele pra batalhar contra um ginasio. É algo que muitos jogadores amariam ter, e se eles vem com iv 6x15, como normalmente ocorre, ele nem vai ser tão forte pra finalizar o jogo, pois eles tem muitas fraquezas. Enfim, era só isso que eu queria ressaltar. Gostaria muito de que um dia eu tivesse uma coleção linda com os lendarios hehe :3 .

English-

I would like to know why there is no way to have legendary pokemons, it is something that is missing and it makes a big difference. Many people play for fun capturing different types of pokemons just to make a collection, there are many people who don't focus on pvp or having a pokemon with good nature/iv. I was wondering why not put the legendary pokemons that exist in the games and ban their use (or most of them) for pvp/tournaments etc. let casual players have them on PC as a trophy. And it doesn't even have to be all legendary, it could continue with the mechanics of the game's legendary pokemon ''Ace'' being captured by just one person and the others having to try to ''catch'' it. But it would be really cool to have an articuno on my PC or use it to battle a gym. It's something a lot of players would love to have, and if they come with a 6x15 iv, as it usually happens, it won't even be that strong to finish the game, as they have a lot of weaknesses. Anyway, that's all I wanted stand out. I would love that one day I would have a beautiful collection with the legendary hehe :3 .

2 answers to this question