My deleted character does not appear

good, sorry I have a problem with my account that I recovered recently, the fact is that when I started session in pokemmo with my old account that I could not enter because I forgot the password, my character no longer appears, I also wanted to make a ticket support to recover my character, in one of the options that says 'character deleted' nothing appears either as if my character had never created it, if someone can help me I would appreciate it.

Hello!

If you cannot find the character's name when you try to create a character recovery ticket, it means the character you are looking for was never in this account or it's in this account but not deleted. Any deleted characters from the account you are using in the support platform will show when making a request.

Try using this link to recover any username you might be misremembering: https://pokemmo.eu/account_forgot_username/

The most common situation is that players mistake the character name with account's username. If this doesn't help you, please go to the support platform and create a request on Support Request > Other. Not always we are able to help recovering accounts, but we will help with everything that is within our reach.

Thank you!