Need some advice for my team

I want to play Garchomp hone claws and i have a few idea of his teamate like tyranitar scarf to have sandstorm or trap some dangerous threat like starmie or gengar. A Magnezone to trap skarmory i think . So my team is scared of ground- tanker like hippowdon or gastrodon so i think that breloom or gyarados with dd and taunt is a good choice. Gyarados can go easily with hippowdon. Or gliscor to entry hazard with stealth rock and taunt and jellicent to tank water type and fighting type . So what should i choose

• 4 weeks later...

You could also consider a something like Giga Drain Volcarona. The problem with hippo is that you’ll take some decent chip damage if it’s rocky helm and you choose gyarados. If you choose gliscor you’ll have another 4x weak to Ice. I also think breloom is a great choice with fighting stab. That being said, you could choose mienshao and go for a bulkier build. Taunt, Drain Punch, Toxic, flex. This will help you work around hippo. 

also I don’t remember the exact EVs but a mixed Infernape can deal with hippo and (maybe gastro). I.e. Grass knot, HP Grass, Overheat also works for hippo