Predictions Halloween Event 2021

@Kyu updated his profile image to this one.

Spoiler

172880519_ImagePastedat2021-10-1514-08.png.7a47bafc4c7e0b075118810477add04d.png

And also post an icon of an Among Us 

Spoiler

image.png.046731d57b63a25b44ab22017eb29238.png

You may could think the image is just because you have to beat the pumpkin in the event or that the cosmetics that it has could be the limited vanities of the event. The cosmetics of the Among Us could also be in the event.  

But there is something more. If you zoom on the bottom left corner of the Kyu's image you can see this.

Spoiler

image.png.8caa4fb181e18fad3845ee6967c65052.png

Yes.  Red Green and Blue, that's RGB and with these 3 values you can get all colours.

As you may know the Among Us characters are the same but with different colours.

Spoiler

▷ Among Us: todos los personajes y accesorios | E-sport tech

So IMO we could have colorable Among Us limited vanities and the cosmetics of the pumpkin image could be for the event limited.

What do you think? Answer this post with your predictions ?

26 minutes ago, 3065640587 said:

Why use a magnifying glass to look at that picture?

I tried to explain that on the post. Maybe the translation is wrong as I'm not a native english speaker or If you used a translator from english to chinese it could have wrong translations.

1 minute ago, BrokenJoker said:

the staff looks nice and colorable vanity items are always a +1 from me.

Do you think the purple part of the outfit will have a waving motion like pumking ?

If we finally have those vanities I think it could be, just like as the lights of the walking stick that the pumpkin has. Maybe we're expecting more than we can but it is funny to guess.

9 hours ago, Bearminator said:

I saw @sherteminysvent

Bearminator

Can we get a Bear mask with red eyes as a vanity? Thought it would be a good time to ask.

11 hours ago, sherteminys said:

sherteminys hypothesis

I have a question for you, have you noticed any other profile changes? Look at Rache's and Teddi's profile pictures, they may tell us something about the event:

spoilerino.thumb.png.483a4162a25e573b751fb71ea68db238.png260363291_ImagePastedat2021-10-1620-12.thumb.png.801b9c2a0ad112aec80c0a9f2f215cf7.png

I await a response by our in house scientist sherteminys on this profound development.

42 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

Bearminator

Can we get a Bear mask with red eyes as a vanity? Thought it would be a good time to ask.

I have a question for you, have you noticed any other profile changes? Look at Rache's and Teddi's profile pictures, they may tell us something about the event:

spoilerino.thumb.png.483a4162a25e573b751fb71ea68db238.png260363291_ImagePastedat2021-10-1620-12.thumb.png.801b9c2a0ad112aec80c0a9f2f215cf7.png

I await a response by our in house scientist sherteminys on this profound development.

I didn't know about the other profile picture changes thanks for your message. As far as I seen I didn't notice any other easter egg in the images like as I did with the Kyu's one. I've dowloaded all images to see the name they put into the images.

image.png.255579a65618046f506414c216bbe426.png

The first at the top is the one from @Kyu. The image is from 2 days ago. 279x279 px

The second one is from @Teddi. The image was done yesterday. 300x300px

The third and last one is from @Rache. I don't know the date but the image was saved as "spoilerino.thumb". 240x240px

I'm just starting to think that the images are just a reference of the new 3 types of halloween bosses that we will have from easy to hard. It would be really nice to have their cosmetics also but I don't think so since the pumpkin of Teddi has one very similar to the Scythe and the Black Reaper that we already have ingame.

Idk it looks they put so much effort just to tell us there will be a Halloween event. I think there is something more. Maybe not the Among Us vanities that I said more like a joke than a reality because I doubt Pokemmo making a colaboration with Among Us.

This seems more RPG-based than a reference to Among US imo. You've got the mage, the warrior/paladin that even has a banner on its shield. And then there's death, which could be necromancer/whatever but I like to believe it's just death and has something to do with event gameplay rather than another themed clue. Knowing the past events, we have a "king" and what we see are a mage and a soldier. Pretty sure these defend the king or something. 

Knowing the staff, I'm pretty sure the among us thing is used as an inside joke or meta-joke, like there's an imp among them cos they've been spoiling stuff.

BUT 

I like to believe it's all just a bait and out of these three pictures/lead, only one is actually part of the event, and I can see more staff using bait pictures in the next days. For real, knowing stuff before events is a huge advantage, and every event is a race. If I could, I would totally mislead players while making fun of them. Wouldn't be the first time (intentionally or not).

On 10/17/2021 at 4:52 AM, sherteminys said:

Hide contents

image.png.8caa4fb181e18fad3845ee6967c65052.png

Yes.  Red Green and Blue, that's RGB and with these 3 values you can get all colours.

As you may know the Among Us characters are the same but with different colours.

adding other data about RGB colors, maybe they were only reference for the colors of the objects in the hand in each image.

Spoiler

red.jpg.d5f312f2812d74abafb526296dc212f5.jpg

Red

green.jpg.3275cbdd3088bd2e55e304d1d48ceba0.jpg

Green

Blue.jpg.f2a55382f7f411182a4fbae95a912a02.jpg

Blue