I open debate

KiraNiraMira

5 hours ago, Gilan said:

The versatility of pizza

This is irrelevant considering the *best* pizza is standard pepperoni. You can be weird and put all kinds of things on your pizza if you'd like, but the best pizza is still the most simple, and you're complicating a perfect food for no reason other than to fit in with the zoomers.

I won't argue any food over pizza, but let's at least be honest about it. If you put vegetables or fruits on your pizza, you're insulting the very idea of what pizza is meant to be. What makes pizza an elite food is the perfect balance between the cheese, sauce, and crispy crust. If you're adding anything other than meat onto this, you're spitting in the face of what made pizza great to begin with, and I can't stand for that. 

2 minutes ago, Paul said:

This is irrelevant considering the *best* pizza is standard pepperoni. You can be weird and put all kinds of things on your pizza if you'd like, but the best pizza is still the most simple, and you're complicating a perfect food for no reason other than to fit in with the zoomers.

I won't argue any food over pizza, but let's at least be honest about it. If you put vegetables or fruits on your pizza, you're insulting the very idea of what pizza is meant to be. What makes pizza an elite food is the perfect balance between the cheese, sauce, and crispy crust. If you're adding anything other than meat onto this, you're spitting in the face of what made pizza great to begin with, and I can't stand for that. 

narrow minded fool. A good supreme pizza is far superior than any pepperoni pizza. The multitude of ingredients are brilliantly brought together with mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce, causing an explosion of flavor on the tongue.

But, the fact you consider the flexibility of pizza to be irrelevant is disrespectful. A pizza can be anywhere from a light margherita to a heavy chicago deep dish; it can be as simple as a no-toppings cheese pizza to a creative peanut butter and jelly pizza. Truly, the options are limitless and that is it's greatest attribute.

7 hours ago, CaptnBaklava said:

Pepperoni with a little touch of anchovies is the way to go guys. 

Wich style do you prefer? For me it's NY or neapolitan. 

For me neapolitan pizza is the best. It may sound weird but the crust is so good when its all charred and there are burnt bits and its very yummy with the simple ingredients. 

That being said I haven't had a hot dog in like a decade so I don't feel qualified enough to pick. 

Also im hungry now so thanks :(