Bilore's House of Wonders and Affordable Goods and Services

Bilore

giphy.gif.38b5f249ef14e700f216229dd1e1bb04.gif

Currently I am new and poorso don't expect anything super amazing for a while

EV Training Service

Hate EV training but have money you don't know what to do with? Let me buy that money with my soul time!

Full set of 510 EVs for

1 mon = 21k

2 mon = 40k

3 mons = 59k

Leveling to 50 adds an extra 9k per mon

The 31 Zone

Looking for pokemon to do some breeding? Well this isn't the best page for you. Take at look at the mons I've got anyways.

1x31

HP: Axew(female), Torchic(male)                                                                                 

Atk: Axew(male)                                                                                                             

Def: Timburr(male), Doduo(male), Dratini(male)                                                          

SpAtk: Axew(female), Kirlia(female), Jigglypuff(female), wingull(male), magikarp(male), pinsir(female)

SpDef: Timburr(male), Exadrill(female)                                                                                 

Spd: Trapinch(female), Dratini(female), tangrowth(male)                                                                

2x31

Doduo-hp/def(male)

Drillburr-hp/spatk(female)

Drillburr-def/spd(female)

3x31

N/A

4x31

None

5x31

Nada

If you are interested in anything, feel free to pm me on here, in game if I'm around, or on discord. If I don't respond right away either I'm busy, I didn't see it, or I'm dead

If you have any special requests (make sure it learns a certain move, don't let it evolve, etc) let me know

IGN: Bilore

Finished Jobs

Spoiler

CaptnBaklava-Hitmonchan(252atk/spd+lvl50)

xPrimo-Gastrodon(108hp/252def/76spatk/74spdef+lvl50),Peliper(6hp/252spatk/252spd+lvl50),Porygon2(lvl50),Gengar(lvl50),Shelgon(lvl50),poliwhirl(6hp/252atk/252spd+lvl50),metagross(252atk/6spdef+lvl50),exadrill(6hp/252atk/252spd+lvl50), Bronzong(252hp/98def/12spatk/148spdef+lvl50), Rhydon(50hp/252atk/208spdef+lvl50), Hydregion(252hp/6def/252spd+lvl64), Arcanini(62hp/196spatk/252spd+lvl50)

Edited by Bilore
adding information

Have you had your first 5 customers yet? Looking to get a few Bois EV trained and I don't have a great spot for a few of them since I haven't completed all the regions. Do you offer non-levelling training? Roughly what level will a level 1 boi be after your training?

Out of curiosity, I'm kind of new to these forum shops and I'm wondering how breeding shops work, since the breeding consumes the Pokemon on this server? When you say you have a 1x31 Axew for breeding, does that mean that you're sacrificing / selling said Axew? 

Love your thread title / humor.

Edited by Annqii

Just sent you a mon, good luck with your services. 

5 minutes ago, Annqii said:

Have you had your first 5 customers yet? Looking to get a few Bois EV trained and I don't have a great spot for a few of them since I haven't completed all the regions. Do you offer non-levelling training? Roughly what level will a level 1 boi be after your training?

Out of curiosity, I'm kind of new to these forum shops and I'm wondering how breeding shops work, since the breeding consumes the Pokemon on this server? When you say you have a 1x31 Axew for breeding, does that mean that you're sacrificing / selling said Axew? 

I assume he wants to sell the pokemon listed here. 

4 hours ago, Annqii said:

Sorry it took me so long to respond, my campus had an internet outage for the whole day, so I am really behind on my work for today

Baklava is right, I am selling the mons mentioned above for your breeding purposes

I would love to do a job for you, and you would be my first customer ?

It depends on what evs you want what level they will end up after I have finished training them, but it likely wont be more than 30-40

Unfortunately, I don't really have the means to do non-leveling training right now (also im not sure how one would go about doing this anyways xD)

Message me on here the details of how many mons and what evs, and we can work things out, I might be a bit slow responding because I am working at the same time, so please be patient with me

On 10/13/2021 at 3:06 PM, Bilore said:

Sorry it took me so long to respond, my campus had an internet outage for the whole day, so I am really behind on my work for today

Baklava is right, I am selling the mons mentioned above for your breeding purposes

I would love to do a job for you, and you would be my first customer ?

It depends on what evs you want what level they will end up after I have finished training them, but it likely wont be more than 30-40

Unfortunately, I don't really have the means to do non-leveling training right now (also im not sure how one would go about doing this anyways xD)

Message me on here the details of how many mons and what evs, and we can work things out, I might be a bit slow responding because I am working at the same time, so please be patient with me

Thank you so much for the replies! I will be sending you something today or tomorrow, as I will be beating my last E4 tomorrow and so won't have to worry about outlevelling past the cap. Glad to see that your thread is getting some traction, it sounds like you deserve it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.