[Team OX]Fair and Just - West Division(Total bonus:200,000,000)

40 minutes ago, Wallarro said:

+ info when? 

The initial host has been busy so we've been in discussions with the organisers about changing the format of this tournament.

We appreciate that 1 month is too long, and with many players wanting PSL it wouldn't be fair to host this at the same time. Ideas include splitting the tournament across 2 weekends, but once hosts and details are confirmed we'll make an update.

Thank you to everyone for their patience.

This is my first time hosting an event like this, which we're expecting a huge turnout for, however 99% of the details have been finalised.

A date has been agreed, subject to change depending on when October's Team Tournament will take place - however a new thread will go up on Friday.

Please note a few changes below:

• The event will take place on one weekend only, with the final to be confirmed on another date.
  • All teams who have registered in this thread will be recorded into the new thread on Friday.
  • Sign ups are temporarily closed but will reopen until 1 hour before the event or when all 32 slots have been filled (whichever happens first).
    • There will be a reserves list of up to 10 teams in case teams do not show up on the day. 
    • Please do not sign up here as it will not count, new sign ups should take place when the thread is created.
  • As the East division will not be taking part, the prize has been increased - winner takes $100m and runners up $40m which the captain will split with the 5 players.

More details to be announced when thread is live - I'd like to give a massive thank you to [OX] for their very generous donations and my fellow hosts @EdRaket and @Crible who have managed to make this event happen!

Any questions please drop me a message here, in game, or on Discord.

P.S. For those wondering if this event is legit...

unknown.png

Edited by Imperial

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.