Can't appeal bans under 3 days, can I be provided with a log or something of my offending statement?

I know I've got a brash history of how I communicate in Global chat and I understand why I've gotten muted in most cases. However, I'm not sure what I did wrong here.

I wasn't provided a log of what I said that warranted the ban and I can't think of anything I did that was particularly out of character and could've been perceived as being more offense beyond the normal profanity I use and have used. Considering there's a filter for that and I haven't ever received a mute directly for that, I can't understand what I might've done here.

I tried to appeal the ban through support, as mentioned in the title, but it's too short of a ban period for me to appeal. If a mod could PM me the chat log of what caused this or anything along those lines I'd just appreciate some transparency.

Thanks.

In past you've been warned and muted for inappropriate chat and mentioning drugs, as well as being disrespectful. Yesterday, you've decided to do it again, which resulted in a temporary ban.
Please do not mention drugs and be respectful towards players. If some player will be disturbing your gameplay, please block him instead of insulting.

Have a nice day