[OU Seasonals] The World Destroyer Legend - General thread

MPDH

On 11/21/2021 at 10:53 PM, MPDH said:

It is 

But how we know that a people is a Secondary character/account of other pre-qualified? It's impossible to us, so if happens, we can't alert to staff.

And the people can only go to Semifinals and lose intentionaly, to earn only some prizes, and not for qualifing.

45 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

But how we know that a people is a Secondary character/account of other pre-qualified? It's impossible to us, so if happens, we can't alert to staff.

And the people can only go to Semifinals and lose intentionaly, to earn only some prizes, and not for qualifing.

This is literally what everyone is going to do, go alert the staff bro! 

2 hours ago, MPDH said:

If you know anything or have suspicions don’t hesitate to report them and we would check @caioxlive13

In moment nothing. But it's good to check if someone don't leave opponent win, in Semifinals. Probablly the guy will try to win in start, but leave opponent win him, to only earn 250 BP and don't guarant a ticket to finals with those account.

Idk how nobody really doesn't care to final reward and only go and win the 8 seasonal invitation, or reach at least in Top 3 in all.

Here is the order of reserves given by Reserves Tournament results !

gbwead 

UT

Gabuchox

KDgogogo

SatanaUytki 

ShanQi / enchanteur 

TezRC / Huargensy / Aloned

LuoYangfuyao / Brayanmatows / Warwitox 

Bracket

See you tomorrow at 1PM UTC at the Sylph Co Ch.4 for the Finale !

12 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

the part of final is only a suggest

and the 16 qualified is all of the list that are in post(first message) + gbwead, replacing QLdong(Disqualified)

DLdong qualified for the finale, even if is DQ he sould appear in the list

Also gbwead as to appear in the reserves list as he didn't win any invitationals

On 11/21/2021 at 6:17 PM, MPDH said:

The player QLdong have been disqualified from the serie. 

He indeed already won the The Worlds Destroyer Legend - Invitational #2, and have been caught taking part in the The Worlds Destroyer Legend - Invitational #5.

This disqualification gives a guaranteed spot to the futur winner of the Reserve Tournament.

3 minutes ago, MPDH said:

DLdong qualified for the finale, even if DQ he sould appear in the list

Also gbwead as to appear in the reserves list as he didn't win any invitationals

And finally ! The winner of The Worlds Destroyer Legend Seasonal is...

SweeTforU @SweeTforU !

Who did an incredible comeback after going in loser bracket

In 2nd Place, gbwead @gbwead, who cleared the whole winner bracket so easily 

And in 3rd place loveyun @loveyun, who managed to do an amazing job in this tournament !

Here is the bracket ! 

Also, 

I would like to thank everyone who took part and helped in this tournament, from refs, winners, finalists, to players

who only participated in Invitationals. 

It took time and reflexion to plan this whole seasonal, thinking sometimes months prior about when will be other tournaments (especially TT)

to avoid clashes, have fair amount of invitationals in different timezones... 

And you made all those efforts worth it. So really, to all players and staff, thank you. 

I really hope that I will get the chance to host more seasonals next year, because this journey was awesome,

and I know that you gals and guys will love as much as me to live another one.

I wish you all some nice rest and a Merry Christmas, see you around !

❤️

• MPDH locked this topic
  • Cosmooth unpinned this topic