[OU Seasonals] The World Destroyer Legend - General thread

MPDH

The PokeMMO "The Worlds Destroyer Legend" Series

Host : MPDH

1633265953-ttard.png

The PokeMMO "The World Destroyer's Legend" Series will give players the chance to fight over 9 weeks in this Over Used tournament series.

The Participants will be given the Chance to battle it out for Tickets to the grand finale in December.

Who will be Over Used best Player ?

Schedule

Invitational #1 - Sunday, 24th October

Invitational #2 - Saturday, 30th October

Invitational #3 - Sunday, 7th November 

Invitational #4 - Saturday, 13th November 

Invitational #5 - Sunday, 21th November 

Invitational #6 - Saturday, 27th November 

Invitational #7 - Sunday, 5th December 

Invitational #8 - Saturday, 11th December 

Reserves Tournament - Saturday, 18th December 

Finals - Sunday 19th December ~ The Final Thread

NOTE: Invitationals will not all be at the same time of the day. To check each of the Invitationals' time & date please go to this link.

Rules

• Players who come in first and second in the Invitational tournaments will win a guaranteed invite to the Finals.
  • Reserves Tournament invites will be awarded to the third and forth place players on the bracket. 
    • Reserve ticket holders will battle in the 9th week, 1 day before the Finals to decide the order of the reserves.
  • Players can enter the Serie with only one account/character.
  • All Invitationals will take place as automated tournaments, with the following format Automated Tournament | Single Battle | 64 Players | 6v6 OU
  • The Reserve Tournament and the Finals will take place at the Silph. co in Saffron, Kanto, Ch. 4, and will be on the following format Single Battle | 16 Players | 6v6 OU
  • All Tournaments (Invitationals, Reserves Tournament and the Finals) will follow these clauses Evasion / Sleep / OHKO / Unique Species / Self-KO - Tournament Clauses Explained
  • Players who already have an invite for the Finales are not allowed to participate in the subsequent invitationals.

•  This does NOT include Reserves Invite Holders. 

Invite Holders

Spoiler

Bund
zKuroko

QLdong

ABCLH

getovaherez

lachidrago

SHENGRUI

heichicoda

darmoiZ

Luke

loveyun

xiaziyand

lLatios 

SweeTforU 

Gasyflour 

ZioMOJI 

Reserve Invite Holders

Spoiler

WarwitoX

gbwead
Brayanmatows

Huargensy

UT

ShanQi

TezRC

enchanteur

KDgogogo

Aloned

LuoYangfuyao

Gabuchox

SatanaUytki

Order of reserves given by the Reserves Tournament

gbwead 

UT

Gabuchox

KDgogogo

SatanaUytki 

ShanQi / enchanteur 

TezRC / Huargensy / Aloned

LuoYangfuyao / Brayanmatows / Warwitox 

Prizes

Tyranitar Shiny sprite from Black 2 & White 2 & Black & White  Ferrothorn Shiny sprite from Black 2 & White 2 & Black & White  Hydreigon Shiny sprite from Black 2 & White 2 & Black & White

SHINY GIFT

Tyranitar FerrothornHydreigon

Your choice of nature,  two moves, with 2 selectable IVs + 4x25 IVs

415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png 1st Place Prize 415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png

First pick for Shiny and 1250 Reward Points

9efde86b8ecb1270d3da7f78dc656657.png 2nd Place Prize 9efde86b8ecb1270d3da7f78dc656657.png

Second pick for Shiny and 1000 Reward Points

d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png 3rd Place Prize d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png

Third pick for Shiny and 750 Reward Points

• MPDH changed the title to [OU Seasonals] The World Destroyer Legend - General thread
25 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

Thanks for hosting this seasonal, it has been a while since the last one.

If I could make one suggestion, it would be to change the prizes. I don't think Ferro or Hydreigon are that appealing as 2nd or 3rd place prizes. Other options could be Volcarona, Dragonite, Salamence, or Breloom.

Volcarona, Dnite, Salamence and Breloom could be considered better prizes than Ttar tho. 

13 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Volcarona, Dnite, Salamence and Breloom could be considered better prizes than Ttar tho. 

Yeah but I felt that since there was a larvitar poster in the OP, that the TTar prize was connected to the theme of the tour, so that's why I didn't suggest removing TTar from the list of prizes. 

EDIT: Oh wait I misunderstood you, and thankfully the first place winner still has their pick of the shiny. I think the fact that the winner has the option to pick which shiny they want, it is okay if the other two shinies are possibly better than TTar.

Edited by NikhilR
40 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

If I could make one suggestion, it would be to change the prizes. I don't think Ferro or Hydreigon are that appealing as 2nd or 3rd place prizes. Other options could be Volcarona, Dragonite, Salamence, or Breloom.

14 minutes ago, gbwead said:

There is some Pokemons that can't be given as prize. There is some rules concerning the prizes given that needs to be respected by the staff, and Seasonal can't be an exeption. 

Also, Dragonite, Salamence, and Breloom are already ditributed in regular tournaments, like Breloom which was the prize of a tournament the 25th September, so 2 weeks ago, which is not the case for Tyranitar.

1 minute ago, MPDH said:

There is some Pokemons that can't be given as prize. There is some rules concerning the prizes given that needs to be respected by the staff, and Seasonal can't be an exeption. 

Could you share with us what those rules are or are they strictly for staff's knowledge only?

2 minutes ago, MPDH said:

Also, Dragonite, Salamence, and Breloom are already ditributed in regular tournaments, like Breloom which was the prize of a tournament the 25th September, so 2 weeks ago. 

Yes it is true that those shinies were distributed in regular tournaments, but I offered them as suggestions to replace Ferro and Hydreigon because I think they are better / more desired than Ferro or Hydreigon. I am also sure that Ferro and Hydreigon were distributed as prizes for previous tournaments as well, so maybe the reason for not offering mostly comes down to the rules that you're abiding by.

I think most people would choose Ttar over Ferrothorn or Hydreigon. If Volcarona was a prize instead of Ferro or Hydreigon, TTar isn't necessarily the first pick anymore, meaning that the prizes of the tournament are very busted if TTar/Volcarona/Mence/Dnite/Breloom become 2nd place prizes.

edit: Starmie or Heracross would be a prize buff compared to Ferrothorn or Hydreigon, but at least they would not be a prize buff compared to TTar too.

Edited by gbwead
  • MPDH pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

The player QLdong have been disqualified from the serie. 

He indeed already won the The Worlds Destroyer Legend - Invitational #2, and have been caught taking part in the The Worlds Destroyer Legend - Invitational #5.

This disqualification gives a guaranteed spot to the futur winner of the Reserve Tournament.