I was banned for no reason and I would like to know why

Sere breve con esto.

recientemente en pokemmo he sido baneado temporalmente y me gustaria conocer la razon, en el cliente me dice que manipule el cliente pero lo unico minimamente reportable que hize recientemente fue, invitar a unos amigos a un servidor de discord SOBRE el juego y eso no tiene que ver en nada con el cliente del juego.

I'll be brief about this.

recently in pokemmo I have been temporarily banned and I would like to know the reason, in the client it tells me to manipulate the client but the only minimally reportable thing was that i did recently was, invite some friends to a discord server ABOUT the game and that does not have to see nothing with the game client

Edited by teemokiller99

Hola, no puede apelar por prohibiciones breves, por lo que tendrá que esperar hasta que expire. Para evitar castigos como este en el futuro, no utilice máquinas virtuales o programas que interactúen con el cliente del juego.

Además, incluya una traducción al inglés cuando publique en otro idioma, es parte de las reglas del foro. ¡Gracias!

-

Hello, you cannot appeal for short bans so you will have to wait until it expires. In order to avoid punishments like this in the future please do not use virtual machines or programs that interact with the game client.

In addition, please include an English translation when posting in another language, it's part of the forum rules. Thank you!