The game should not have only PVP players

The key content of each update is PVP.

A lot of interesting gameplay has been deleted or changed. as a normal player I don’t know what to do after logging in to the game every day

To make money?

I can only fight against npc.  Why? I thought the previous interesting gameplay was deleted or changed.

Officials want players to go to pvp?

Back to title 

I think the game should not only have pvp players.

1 hour ago, Lioe said:

The key content of each update is PVP.

A lot of interesting gameplay has been deleted or changed. as a normal player I don’t know what to do after logging in to the game every day

To make money?

I can only fight against npc.  Why? I thought the previous interesting gameplay was deleted or changed.

Officials want players to go to pvp?

Back to title 

I think the game should not only have pvp players.

Show me your 606/606 Ot dex

23 hours ago, Barrelztitor said:

there's alot of pve stuff todo and there is alot of pve updates incoming 

If you mean dungeons by this that just goes to prove his point there are way more updates centered around pvp players while non pvp players have to wait months (-> Halloween) for something major to be added.

image.png.7666ea7ee75766d88a47b8fdbc460fc5.png

Edited by BrokenJoker
11 hours ago, BrokenJoker said:

If you mean dungeons by this that just goes to prove his point there are way more updates centered around pvp players while non pvp players have to wait months (-> Halloween) for something major to be added.

image.png.7666ea7ee75766d88a47b8fdbc460fc5.png

Pvp players did not have functioning ranked rewards for about 3 years. Please stop complaining because we have finally got some attention after 3 years of begging lol

Imagine if you only got functioning ranked rewards for 2 week periods one around Feb , one at the end of October and one at the end of December. That's how major pve updates feel like. Yes it maybe be true you had to wait 3 years for your updates but atleast you got to enjoy them since the time they were released till now while pve ones are only for short bursts.  If you ask me major pve updates need something more longer lasting something on par with pvp's functioning ranked rewards. 

its only fair the PvP players finally get updates, the passed like several years we were getting PvE based fixes and nerfs with PvP players wondering and quitting when there system was going to be "fixed" (i don't PvP) so i wouldn't know what was even broken other then the abilities and moves which also affected PvE

41 minutes ago, GodofKawaii said:

so i wouldn't know what was even broken other then the abilities and moves which also affected PvE

post-Unova, a lot of moves/abilities/items didn't work properly in PvP, which took them a bit of time to complete. We also didn't have team preview for quite a while, which they eventually added. in 2020, they gave us a new matchmaking system that helped with keeping lower tiers alive & improving rewards. Most of the recent changes have been minor bug/balancing changes, but they did add random battles to matchmaking which is the only 'unnecessary' thing I could see as a complaint. Other than random battles, everything they've done PvP-related has been necessary to keeping that part of the game alive. PvE players getting mad that this small corner of the game is receiving updates is funny, considering PvP here is still a work in progress. 

In a perfect world, they'd be able to keep up with the needs of both casual & competitive playstyles, but they just don't have the time or the developers to handle everything at once. Both sides need new content to keep things fresh, and given that we're about to have 3 holiday events in the next 5 months to keep PvE players busy, now is the best time for them to focus on PvP imo (even then we have no clue what they're working on right now, it could be PvE updates for all we know) 

On 10/6/2021 at 4:32 PM, Lioe said:

the previous interesting gameplay was deleted or changed.

This dude is referring to elite four cool down and Shedinja nerf I think. Forget it dude, it won't be returning again.

9 hours ago, BrokenJoker said:

atleast you got to enjoy them since the time they were released

Yes PvP players are finally enjoying them, why not just try PvP and enjoy it yourself. No one is forcing you to stay PvE oriented, we're in a MMO, you should try every features of it. Play randoms it's really fun and frustrating sometimes lol

PvE is also gonna get halloween in this month and PvP players will also play it, it's not like they just stick with PvP, most of them do both. I suggest you to add more suggestions and discussions about PvE contents and not to hate the PvP oriented updates. PvP players have asked the updates for a Long time and now they're finally getting them. 

There are PVE things that need to be added (like the Sinnoh pickup table, the missing features from other regions such as contests--only hoenn has one I think). But from what I can understand PVP has been neglected for a while. It can seem like PVE is ignored, but that was the case for PVP for many years. As much as I like to complain, the dev team is small and can only handle so much. 

That being said, I would like for the technology to improve to the point where I am able to email a purple nurple to anyone who happens to suggest that dungeons is a thing that is actually happening. No word for years since the devs announced the intent to do so. It's vaporware. Give it up.

Edited by AnRae