Which abilities are properly implemented?

Found out about this game a couple of days ago and decided to start the adventure in my favourite region: Unova. I was looking forward having both Darmanitan and Conkeldurr in my team. However, I've read in a post that the ability "Sheer Force" is not properly implemented. That post is howver a couple of years old and maybe that issue has been resolved, but I cannot find any evidence, so I ask two questions:

1. Has Sheer Force been properly implemented?
  2. Are there still any abilities that haven't been properly implemented?

Thanks.

Allow me to tell you a story. Once upon a time, this game only had GBA regions (Kanto and Hoenn), and thus we were stuck with pokemon, moves, and abilities from gens 1-3. Then in November of 2017, the devs finally succeeded in implementing gen 5.

However, as can be imagined for a project of that magnitude, not everything could come at once. None of the gen 4-5 abilities were available out the gate, but they were eventually implemented in a wave of updates. Sheer Force was implemented in August of 2018.

At this point, all abilities from gens 1-5 have been fully implemented. Bugs have cropped up on occasion like Sheer Force ignoring focus sashes, but those have been patched by now.

This has been story time with Mr. Positive.

7 hours ago, Kyklous said:

Allow me to tell you a story. Once upon a time, this game only had GBA regions (Kanto and Hoenn), and thus we were stuck with pokemon, moves, and abilities from gens 1-3. Then in November of 2017, the devs finally succeeded in implementing gen 5.

However, as can be imagined for a project of that magnitude, not everything could come at once. None of the gen 4-5 abilities were available out the gate, but they were eventually implemented in a wave of updates. Sheer Force was implemented in August of 2018.

At this point, all abilities from gens 1-5 have been fully implemented. Bugs have cropped up on occasion like Sheer Force ignoring focus sashes, but those have been patched by now.

This has been story time with Mr. Positive.

Alright then, thanks. Now I can search for that Timburr without worrying.