Eeveelution Team for OU!

A team like that for the Over Used is crazy, I know. But I'm having fun with it and I love the eeveelutions!

I've been building it for a while and I'd like to hear from you guys about them! What do you think, what would you change?

P.S.: I am Brazilian. This is the first English topic I've done, so be patient with me... ><

Jolteon (Life Orb)

6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

• Signal Beam

• Thunderbolt

• Volt Switch

• Hidden Power Ice

Nature: Timid

Abiliity: Volt Absorb

Jolteon is here to be the main sweeper.

Espeon (Light Clay)

252 HP / 6 Def / 252 Spe

• Hidden Power Fire

• Light Screen

• Psyshock

• Reflect

Nature: Timid

Abiliity: Synchronize

The eeveelutions don't have many defensive capabilities, so Espeon plays the role of breaking the enemy's main attack, physical or special, to give hope to his allies.

Flareon (Choice Scarf)

252 Atk / 6 SpA / 252 Spe

• Return

• Superpower

• Toxic

• Lava Plume

Nature: Hasty

Abiliity: Flash Fire

If you're wondering "Why Flareon and not Glaceon?". Well, Glaceon is destroyed by many attacks and types present in Over Used, so Flareon enters to try to check the steel types and manually spread some Toxic.

Leafeon (Yache Berry)

252 Atk / 6 Def / 252 Spe

• Heal Bell

• Return

• Swords Dance

• Leaf Blade

Nature: Jolly

Abiliity: Leaf Guard

In addition to the great offensive power, Leafeon features a high defense stat. If used against the right enemy, it can open up an opportunity to use Swords Dance or Heal Bell. And that's just it.

Vaporeon (Leftovers)

252 HP / 252 Def / 6 Spe

• Baton Pass

• Protect

• Wish

• Scald

Nature: Bold

Abiliity: Water Absorb

As none of your allies, except Umbreon, have a trained defense stat, Vaporeon will try to tank as much damage as possible to use Baton Pass and safely place sweepers. Scald is here to take advantage of Vaporeon's big special attack and try to spread some Burn.

Umbreon (Leftovers)

252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpD

• Protect

• Wish

• Yawn

• Foul Play

Nature: Careful / Calm

Abiliity: Synchronize

It's a standard Umbreon. Yawn can incapacitate an enemy that is causing problems or allow for a "safe" switch. "Why another eeveelution with Wish?" Basically to keep sweepers with high defensive stats alive.

I want to build the best eeveelution team possible for Over Used. Your comment is essential for this! ^^

• 2 months later...
On 10/5/2021 at 1:11 PM, gabnixx said:

A team like that for the Over Used is crazy, I know. But I'm having fun with it and I love the eeveelutions!

I've been building it for a while and I'd like to hear from you guys about them! What do you think, what would you change?

P.S.: I am Brazilian. This is the first English topic I've done, so be patient with me... ><

Flareon (Choice Scarf)

252 Atk / 6 SpA / 252 Spe

• Return

• Superpower

• Toxic

• Lava Plume

Abiliity: Flash Fire

I want to build the best eeveelution team possible for Over Used. Your comment is essential for this! ^^

Brasileiro? Melhor pra mim, falo portugues então posso comunicar melhor.

Bem, a Flareon não acho tão boa com Lava Plume. O movimento naturalmente serviria pra causar Burn em tipos aços, mas normalmente um Flare Blitz, abusando do Potencial ofensivo de flareon, causaria um estrago só menor que o de Darmanitan. Um set mixed que eu faria seria:

Flareon (Choice Scarf)

200 Atk/58 Sp. Atk/252 Speed

• Hidden Power Ice
  • Flare Blitz
  • Shadow Ball
  • Superpower

Ability: Flash Fire

Porque Shadow Ball? Bem, o set do jeito que tava, não tinha nada alem do Toxic para acertar chandelure. Com isso, uma poderia arruinar seu jogo, já que você tentaria dar Toxic, trocariam para um tipo aço, e você poderia ter hazards em seu campo para complicar sua vida(Como tava travado com choice item, forçado a trocar) ou uma pressão ofensiva absurda de Scizor. Hidden Power Ice é para supreender Garchomp e derruba-lo sem muito esforço