Is it Possible to Earn 660k in an hour?

1 hour ago, Furylash said:

I saw a guy in global chat saying he can make that in an hour and can get like 5M if he wanted to. He also said that it requires 22M to make that kind of money in an hour? Is that really true? Cus if it is i will not spend my money on something unless it helps me make money.

the man who told you this must have built a 5 star business franchise from nothing as it is possible and obviously need alot of money but they shadowed out the "loss" part

1 hour ago, Bryce said:

For context the person in question claims to make this 660k/hr by breeding comp mons and selling them. Something like FenixFox was his name. Yeah I don't buy it.

Oh this is definitely possible too, although now there is too much competition on the market, but like up to 2-3 years I had requests of 30-40 mons at a time from people, which netted a huge profit but you cant calc it hourly properly due to some factors like the right random nature fastening the process, more difficult egg moves that required chain breeding in the past etc. Plus is a sudo business model that is heavily dependent on the consumer, so not that reliable.

11 hours ago, razimove said:

Oh this is definitely possible too, although now there is too much competition on the market, but like up to 2-3 years I had requests of 30-40 mons at a time from people, which netted a huge profit but you cant calc it hourly properly due to some factors like the right random nature fastening the process, more difficult egg moves that required chain breeding in the past etc. Plus is a sudo business model that is heavily dependent on the consumer, so not that reliable.

Yeah 660k/hr might be the most he made in an hour but I can't see something like this being consistent and reliable.

19 hours ago, CaptnBaklava said:

Well you can easily earn this while gtl flipping. 

I had a project where I flipped 100k to 1m, took me like 2 hours of play time. But like 2-3weeks in total in wich I waited to sell my listings. And you need an understanding of the market. 

absolutely agree, gtl flipping doesn't look like it has results within the first few days.. But for very little time put into flipping you can easily make back millions by waiting weeks for stuff to sell. And just putting in 1-2 hours a day (if that)

If you want to learn about GTL flipping then just watch the market closely and don't be afraid to fail, that's how you learn. You will lose money in the start and overpay for stuff, but eventually you'll have knowledge which comes second nature to you of the market.

Edited by Lvkee