The Ferocious Den Tournament

Complutum

The Ferocious Den Tournament

jz976pzhx3adsUEQE4BW5FKCFFbAR_767aiJaiXQFoe160DvmtT46a8vc_tbsRKCiaJjhhNzHfyhsqugs5ne2XhM_uXoGMBmaukl83mI6fgN0AGC_uX1ZlkFtYZUd-mx33kxDkM6=s0

Get hyped up for this draconian Tournament full of truly powerful beasts! We’re recycling the same Tournament format that we used in Birbs Fly High but this time, Dragons are here to steal the show. And just like last time, to make sure that people get more than one battle to hone their PvP skills we’ll have a Group Phase to kick it up first and the best players in each group will advance to Semifinals to get the grand prizes.

I’m taking the “go big or go home” approach for the reward system. You’re totally free to bring any team you want but bringing out Dragons will be handsomely rewarded. Per battle, for each Dragon Pokemon in your team you’ll get 35k if you win, and 5k if you lose. So sharpen your teeth and hone your claws for this monstrous Tournament!

Details

Two Stage Tournament | 6v6 OU
1st Stage - Group Phase
Winners advance to 2nd Stage - Single Battle Elimination

Date & Time

Sunday 26th of August, 3PM UTC - Time Converter

Dragonspiral Tower, Unova, Channel 1

Clauses

Evasion / Sleep / OHKO / Unique Species / Self-KO

How to enter

• The event is only available for players who are on the ENIX Discord server.

• Registrations will be opened 24 hours before the event. Please contact me at Complutum#6083 or through the MMO Forums if you have any doubts, or if you want to sign up.

• Keep in mind that rewards will vary depending on how many Dragon Type Pokemon you bring out in each match, and they are additive in relation to the number of games played and the final placements of the Tournament.

Rewards

415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png 1st Place Prize

9efde86b8ecb1270d3da7f78dc656657.png 2nd Place Prize

d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png 3rd Place Prize

Host

@Complutum

Edited by Complutum

This was an absolute blast to host, all of you put incredible fights to watch! Thank you so much for your time and patience, this is extremely rewarding to host with so many spectacular people joining and showing what they are capable of. Building a team around Dragon types was a big challenge, a lot of expected counters made a well deserved appereance and as we advanced into the Tournament less and less Dragons were able to keep up the pace. Still, I'm grateful for you support and teambuilding abilities, I'll make sure to play again with these rules in the future.

The initial Group Phase was wild, we managed to pull 16 battles in less than 2 hours and that's all thanks to you being ready when I called you out to play. You can check the whole Tournament progression here: https://challonge.com/TheFerociousDen/groups

And now let's write this extensive prizepool:

#1 Place: @evxsion got 280k and 400k holding an unbeteable record
#2 Place: @Imperial got 215k and 200k with an impressive performance early on, very ferocious of him
#3 Place: @Yumae got 480k and 50k while managing to hold tight to their Dragons until the end
#4 Place: @iKeroPKMN got 85k only, despite his great perfomance, as he didn't show us his true draconian skills, so he'll be getting 5 Dragon Fangs

Group Phase:
@Lucian got 0k as he fought totally Dragon-free the whole Tournament, he's getting a Dragon't friend
@CaptnBaklava got 80k with an absolutely majestic draconian display, he brought the most Dragons and that's why he's getting a very special friend called Benchie (you're totally free to include a screenshot of your new friend)
@Bunnaiii got 45k and really focused on the Ice/Dragon duality with her NU style, please take this 10 NeverMeltIce to keep your style icy
@Crible got 135k but lost due to an unfortunate disconnection (I feel you my guy), really glad to see him out of his comfort zone

Thank you all again for coming! I'll make sure to repeat this format in the future. I hope you had fun, I know I did!

Edited by Complutum
  • Neuzzz locked this topic