My rare experiences in the trade channel

Hello, what do you think of those who ask for price reductions in the "trade" channel and if they do not give them cheap, they insult, block and denounce you.

for example.

I was selling a Scizor 5x31 (adamant) lv. 100 in 1m and a player told me that he bought that at 600k and that I was a scammer, forgetting that the negotiation of pokemon in the trading channel is to offer a pokemon at a price and the buyer demands whether to buy it or not, there is no reason what to be toxic and resort to immature attitudes.

I am a loyal player to PokeMMo faithfully attached to the rules and if I give a pokemon at that price it is because I include the time it took to lift it, the set of movements, the ability, the nature, the ivs , gender and level. And many breeders will agree with me

And there have been cases, in which a person offers me a pokemon without ivs or natu of those that are worth 1k for a shiny or a competitive pokemon wanting to mock or simply annoy me,

in short I have found better opportunities publishing my article in GTL than in the trade channel, although they take days or weeks to sell, always sell; and they are bought by true connoisseurs, I rarely manage to conclude a good sales agreement in which me and the buyer benefit in the commercial channel even though my earnings are only 100k, because breeding a competitive Pokémon of these costs quite a lot of pokecoins , not to mention the time.

Edited by BrandonBraune
grammathy