Implement Secret Bases and other MMO features.

lallo17

Question

1) Secret Bases are kinda useless, it have always been this way.

Maybe more decorations (like the ones already existing in Sinnoh) AND the possibility to cure mons/fly to would be appreciable. (...in other regions too maybe...)

2) Share position of friends (at least the ones linked) on the map

3) -idk if has been already implemented, but the last time I checked it wasn't- allow friendly 2vs2 battles with other players (like the link battle in battle tower but against real people)

3 answers to this question

I like the idea of making Hidden bases useful but making them useable for healing mons probably wont happen cause it would provide an alternate pc functionality. This would pretty much ruin pcs along with markets which rely on pple buying stuffs cause the pc is far. For example pple would be able to heal or replenish pps at their hidden bases and continue shunting/story hence there will be less of a need to have leppas, revival herbs etcs. And if you opt to only heal mons but not replenish pps perhaps that could work but that wouldnt help much for pple who want to have pvp tournaments in their secret bases esp pple not using stall teams. In the end most attempts to make Hidden bases better comes at a price of ruining other things.

your second suggestion to show position on friends is good but could be bad for hide and seek events. This can be solved by adding an incognito mode which was suggested here

I like your third suggestion I support it 100%. +1 from me