1 day donators

Gilan

Question

13 answers to this question

Why would they make a 1 day dono for 100 RP when they made shiny charms that lasts 1 hour for same price (or higher dont remember) and means much more money for them

Realistically 

Edited by Poufilou
1 hour ago, Poufilou said:

Why would they make a 1 day dono for 100 RP when they made shiny charms that lasts 1 hour for same price (or higher dont remember) and means much more money for them

Realistically 

By that logic why do we have 7 day 15 day or 30 day donator status when people buying a ton of 1 hour charms makes them more money? Charms and donator can coexist even though charms offer way less time for your money since you can still only get to 1/27k with donator status , if a player wants to get to 1/24300 odds they have to buy both donator and charm

4 hours ago, Poufilou said:

Realistically 

charms are still the only way to stack your shiny luck, but yeah they might have to cost a bit more than the charm

15 hours ago, Juaske said:

By that logic why do we have 7 day 15 day or 30 day donator status when people buying a ton of 1 hour charms makes them more money? Charms and donator can coexist even though charms offer way less time for your money since you can still only get to 1/27k with donator status , if a player wants to get to 1/24300 odds they have to buy both donator and charm

While stacking up effect is a good point, I don't see anyone in OP's situation buying a 1 day donator and then shiny charm on top of it. At this point, if you want to farm for a day when you have some hours ahead of you, buying shiny charms seems the best option, adding an item that specifically answers the need that shiny charm already answers to (and exp charms btw since its another thing of dono) is confusing to me. Comparing to 7/15/30 days dono is not relevant, it's not close enough to the similarity of 1 hour/1 day use experience. 

12 minutes ago, Poufilou said:

While stacking up effect is a good point, I don't see anyone in OP's situation buying a 1 day donator and then shiny charm on top of it. At this point, if you want to farm for a day when you have some hours ahead of you, buying shiny charms seems the best option, adding an item that specifically answers the need that shiny charm already answers to (and exp charms btw since its another thing of dono) is confusing to me. Comparing to 7/15/30 days dono is not relevant, it's not close enough to the similarity of 1 hour/1 day use experience. 

I get what you're saying, I think if you had 1 day you dont work a 1 day donator would be better than charms since it'd be cheaper per hour, and the players who buy charms rn, ie wealthy players, would still buy them for stacking purposes so a 1 day donator status ticket doesnt sound like a bad idea