[Catching] NPC Quest - A Fisherman's Dilemma (Sunday 19th September)

Neuzzz

This event is for anyone in Team ENIX Discord only.

nn2.png.3dc351ebaf2e4e8b7a70ea36ed3af2a4.png

Spoiler

Dialogue 1:

Hello Adventurer! Welcome to the Town of Silverfish! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you from afar. You have a brave looking spirit and it is a brave adventurer that this town desperately needs!

Spoiler

Dialogue 2:

There are a group of Water Dragons that has been terrorizing the Town of Silverfish! All of our best fisherman have broken their rods trying to catch these foul creatures. But there is something different about you. Will you help to save our town, Adventurer?

Spoiler

Dialogue 3:

Please catch #130at Twinleaf Town in Sinnoh, Channel 3 and present to me 5 strongest of those creatures. I will wait for you there on Sunday, 19th September at 4 PM UTC. We should be able to remove them all in 1 hour. And I promise it will worth your while!

Spoiler

Dialogue 4:

Here are the 4 ancient blessings that have been with us fisherman since the foundation of the town. You may choose 1 to aid you to this perilous quest. May it shine a light bright in the darkness! And lead our people to brighter days ahead with your strength!
Blessing of
Corphish #341A Pokémon entry with at least 2x28+ receives 25% bonus to its total IV. (Total points = Total IV of 5 entries + Any Bonus)
Blessing of Basculin  #550-blue-striped: Receive +1 to the total entry submission. Can submit 6 entries instead of 5. (Total points = Total IV of 6 entries)

Blessing of Luvdisc    #370One pair of male and female Pokémon with the same flavor preference gives 17% bonus to the total IV of all entries. (Total points = Total IV of 5 entries + Any Bonus)

Blessing of Qwilfish   #211: A Pokémon entry with the correct Nature receives 40% bonus to its IV. (Total points = Total IV of 5 entries + Any Bonus) (Nature: Adamant, Jolly)

Spoiler

Narrative:

To win 1st - 3rd places that are sorted from high to low, you need to submit an entry that scores the highest.

All Pokémon must be caught within the event time and at the event location.

All Pokémon must be caught within the event time and at the event location.

All Pokémon must remain unchanged (untrained/unevolved/...)

You must be the OT of the Pokémon.

In the event of a tie, the rewards of 2 places will be added together and split equally.

415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png 1st Place Prize

$250,000

9efde86b8ecb1270d3da7f78dc656657.png 2nd Place Prize

$175,000

d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png 3rd Place Prize

$100,000

Spoiler

Dialogue 6:

Thank you, Adventurer! We truly believe that through your courage and luck, this town may once again fish in peace. Good luck Adventurer!

- Fisherman Anskee Bable

Edited by Neuzzz
  • Neuzzz changed the title to [Catching] NPC Quest - A Fisherman's Dilemma (Sunday 19th September)
  • Neuzzz locked this topic