Rule introduction to New joiners

Riesz

Question

Many players when they first join the game, they're not aware of any "rules and don't"

I think the team could have implement one(or more) of the following:

1) Links to rules after account sign up and/or activation

2) After login, a screen shows a few major rules (with link to all rules), saying "press to agree the rules and continue to game" like some mobile games

3) A pop up window with rules when someone first login or show them the Help section, letting them know there is forbidden things to do in this game

Why?

- the CN gaming community (not this game, it is the culture) has developed in a way where some of their doings are not acceptable by the team. We need to educate (try, at least) them that no account sharing is allowed here. (Ofc other issues as well)

And I believed many new players from other regions could benefits from it as well, including many inappropriate chat behavior we have seen

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Riesz said:

1) Links to rules after account sign up and/or activation

2) After login, a screen shows a few major rules (with link to all rules), saying "press to agree the rules and continue to game" like some mobile games

image.png.76e31484b6de2406cf62a6a2bcb80343.png

This pop up screen comes when you are login into game after creating account, so something like this exists, but I understand that rest of points in your suggestion can still be valid. 

10 hours ago, Utsa said:

People can easily get it from forum

If They actually check forums..

Very few people actually check forums and going to MMO code of conduct page is like... Yea nobody does that. This suggestion is intended for people who come to forums after getting their account banned so his points are somewhat valid as Bear said.

4 hours ago, FighterChamp said:

his suggestion is intended for people who come to forums after getting their account banned so his points are somewhat valid as Bear said.

I hope this can act as one of our prevention measure or at least gives a heads up to new players