Captcha

I'm actually getting spammed by captcha , like really , I've spent like 6-7 hours payday fishing today , and i got a captcha , i was like "Ho okay if it's for proving im not a bot its ok" but now I've stop fishing and i keep being have captcha !

In my 550 hours I have never had one and today im spammed with it really make it stop, im farming shiny or fishing how i am supposed to do that if every 20 min a captcha spawn to make sure i'm not a bot , i'm not totally focus on the game cause everyone know that farming is not a thing that require 100% of your attention.

It's really exhausting and getting me anxious that if I miss the 36th captcha of the day im possibly ending banned.

Payday auto triggers captchas. If you fail one then payday won't yield any money. From what staff member friends have told me over the years, it's no longer used as their primary bot detection service. It's super old / outdated, but still helps to stop ppl from thinking botting is a good idea. Over the years I know they have developed better systems for detecting if you're botting or not. Captchas are a system they added in like 2013.

I know that if you payday long enough you will 100% get a captcha. If you answer it correctly, and then continue to payday, in 1 hour you WILL 100% get another captcha. The only way to stop them from popping up every hour on the hour is not to payday. Subsequently, the only way to payday regularly (and make money) is to consistently answer captchas hourly. 

I think this particular system could use some upgrades, but then again, there's more efficient ways to farm money. Even the grindy ways. Payday'ing is prob the simplest money making method for bots to emulate. I don't really expect it to change if it hasn't in years