Suggestions

Cratos34

Question

Hello, how are you all?
I want to comment on a few points that in my opinion would be good and necessary to apply to the game.
First the rate of appearance of certain objects, to this they should increase their percentage of appearance, along with the patching ability that should show if or if it shows what poke the object has. Since the farming is quite boring and tedious, then the rate of appearance of the pokes to breed, this should create an object that makes them appear faster or that people who complete the 4 regions are given something that provide the ratio of appearance of these pokes. I hope you can apply at least the objects! They do not believe that they should improve at least in those aspects

5 answers to this question

12 hours ago, Cratos34 said:

Hello, how are you all?
I want to comment on a few points that in my opinion would be good and necessary to apply to the game.
First the rate of appearance of certain objects, to this they should increase their percentage of appearance, along with the patching ability that should show if or if it shows what poke the object has. Since the farming is quite boring and tedious, then the rate of appearance of the pokes to breed, this should create an object that makes them appear faster or that people who complete the 4 regions are given something that provide the ratio of appearance of these pokes. I hope you can apply at least the objects! They do not believe that they should improve at least in those aspects

I didn't understand 1 bit you were saying. Did you use translate? 

Increasing the rates of items (aka increasing rate of appearance or appearing ratio) would probably make them more accessible thereby cause prices of item to become cheaper. Depending on the item this could spill over to other stuff like breeding and item crafting therefore making them more accessible to people with less money. However it would devalue some of the end products for example Pokémon would now be sold for less cause they would be made for less. Despite this, the notion that "All changes which make the game easier for players should be welcome" is still embraced by many even though this would devalue what they already have. In short increasing the appearance rate would make you grind for longer to get less money which defeats the whole point of making it easier ?

As for your second suggestion I believe you want people who have completed all regions to get some sort of reward like an item that increases the appearance ratio of breeders. This bad in the same way increasing appearance ratio of items is bad. Just like completing the pokedex your reward for completing all the regions is accessibility. The pokedex its accessibility to useful info about pokes. Completing all regions gives you accessibility to more gym leaders to rebattle as well as the best places to ev train among other stuffs.   

19 hours ago, Financier said:

I didn't understand 1 bit you were saying. Did you use translate? 

If I use a translator since I can't speak or write in English
But hey, I guess you didn't understand about the objects. I speak of objects like mon. Amulet, lucky eggs, eternal stones. That it would be useful and better if the probability or percentage of appearance of said objects will be improved, along with the frisk ability that should always say that pokémon has the object

On 9/12/2021 at 3:34 PM, sandronejm said:

Appearence is aesthetics. I think he means appearing ratio.

I guess you didn't understand about the objects. I speak of objects like mon. Amulet, lucky eggs, eternal stones. That it would be useful and better if the probability or percentage of appearance of said objects will be improved, along with the frisk ability that should always say that pokémon has the object