Small Fists! - Optics randoms tournament ( Saturday, October 2nd )

Poratne

Featured LC Pokemon: Meditite - Smogon University

Date & Time: 2nd of october (7pm UTC / 3pm EST)

Location: Discord, #optic-showdown feel free to join the voice gang during the event! 
Battles will be held on Pokémon Showdown

For this event you get a completely random team of Pokémon up to gen 7. You are however free to EV and moveset these Pokémon to your liking! 
Because I know some people are not very familiar with LC you get a moveset to guide you. But you DONT have to use these movesets, they're just there to help you.

Your Pokémon will be assigned by me or Ploegy after your registration, and they will be public. Of course you won't know who your opponent will be until we start though!.

Additional rules:

- You will only be handed LC Pokémon.

- The games will be played in the 'gen 7 LC' format. Make sure your team is eligible for it. If you have a Pokémon that is illegal for the format, @ me or Ploegy in #optic-showdowns and one of us will reroll the Pokemon that is illegal.

- Z-Moves are allowed.

- Every time you win a match you are granted one reroll on your team. You are not forced to keep the reroll.

- After every round there is a 5-10 minute intermission where you can change up your moves or EV spreads if you want.

- The tournament will be double-elimination. Do you believe in second chances?

- Free to join for friends of Optic as well!

How to play:

You need to register for this event so I can assign you your Pokémon team. You can register by going to the Optic Discord and going to #opticrandoms, just say something like 'hey i want in'. Registration possible till Saturday 2nd of October 6pm UTC / 2pm EST. I'll keep track of everyone's teams in the pinned message of #optic-showdown.

Prizes

1st 

$1.000.000

2nd
1x Shiny charm
99x Leppa berries

I will be joining myself too xo

Edited by Poratne
  • Ploegy locked this topic