Jump to content

[MOD] MEGA EVOLUTION HD BATTLE SPRITES (UPDATE 1.3)


Recommended Posts

looking for mods here on the forum, I saw that there was a mega evolutions mod and I downloaded it to test, but unfortunately the sprites had many errors and also some pokemons were missing, so I got inspired, I looked for sprites around and made this mod, I hope that like

 

DOWNLOAD FOR ANDROID:

 

With mega charizard Y: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1if1m0k3ist9up9/MEGA_EVOLUITON_Battle_Sprites(ANDROID)+-.zip/file

 

 

With mega charizard X: https://www.mediafire.com/file/j1khnnr8dsrm4ry/MEGA_EVOLUTION_Battle_sprites%28x%29_%28ANDROID%29.zip/file

 

 

 

DONWLOAD FOR PC:

 

With mega charizard Y: https://www.mediafire.com/file/smmcuhc6npwspcz/MEGA_EVOLUTION_Battle_Sprites%28PC%29.zip/file

 

With mega charizard x: https://www.mediafire.com/file/efj02v5zghdkxta/MEGA_EVOLUTION_Battle_sprites%28x%29_%28PC%29.zip/file

 

302-front-n.gif.182e9de613b7d2f57f3f268b936eef99.gif003-front-n-f.gif.35ccda07395b2e8d6bd3b11ba4d60a9f.gif025-front-n-f.gif.a96ae5228c2f53bd04073301a7a95d36.gif

 

screeshots:

 

Spoiler

2029612076_okeO08_09_202115_35_19.thumb.png.0839bfa4ec2dca74fa11de181280040c.png

 

Spoiler

1549155826_PokMMO08_09_202115_41_09.thumb.png.2a253fa3fa662a838f945b3034b63bbe.png

 

 

 

Spoiler

474611016_PokMMO08_09_202115_42_51.thumb.png.9ce60dffd7cd49ca4f405cef133a8d40.png

=========================================

-----------------------------------------

With alola forms:

 

ANDROID: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4ifllzn9f258wl8/MEGA__evolution_and_alola__forms_Battle_Sprites%28Android%29.zip/file

 

PC: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ey481h3xo8v3qm5/Battle_Sprites%28PC%29.zip/file

 

105-front-n.gif.35f203338ebe03ae7aab0946b1b88fe3.gif038-front-n.gif.fa4fb11f75f26f0447045f79d30aeda9.gif

_____________________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Spoiler

516508545_PokeMO10_09_202113_21_39.thumb.png.1fca71b1467a2a5b49f2bf0baf96673b.png

 

 

===========================

--------------------------------

image(1).jpg.a23f67362bda71a17a17bf0ce181fe1b.jpg

 

Edited by th3gibby0523
Alola forms update
Link to comment
On 9/18/2021 at 12:37 PM, th3gibby0523 said:

yes,it's complete

 

are you using on your computer or on android

in my Pc, Gives an error that it was not possible to import the MOD because it is not compatible with the Current Client, i'm downloading again to teste, and see if this work that time.

 

 

no meu Pc, nn sei se tu é BR, pq nas prints tem uns negocio em PT, se for, dá um erro de que nn foi possivel importar o MOD por nn ser compativel com o Client Atual. to baixando dnv pra ver se funciona dessa vez

Edited by EnygmaZero
Link to comment
On 9/8/2021 at 3:24 PM, th3gibby0523 said:

looking for mods here on the forum, I saw that there was a mega evolutions mod and I downloaded it to test, but unfortunately the sprites had many errors and also some pokemons were missing, so I got inspired, I looked for sprites around and made this mod, I hope that like

 

DOWNLOAD FOR ANDROID:

 

With mega charizard Y: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1if1m0k3ist9up9/MEGA_EVOLUITON_Battle_Sprites(ANDROID)+-.zip/file

 

 

With mega charizard X: https://www.mediafire.com/file/j1khnnr8dsrm4ry/MEGA_EVOLUTION_Battle_sprites%28x%29_%28ANDROID%29.zip/file

 

 

 

DONWLOAD FOR PC:

 

With mega charizard Y: https://www.mediafire.com/file/smmcuhc6npwspcz/MEGA_EVOLUTION_Battle_Sprites%28PC%29.zip/file

 

With mega charizard x: https://www.mediafire.com/file/efj02v5zghdkxta/MEGA_EVOLUTION_Battle_sprites%28x%29_%28PC%29.zip/file

 

302-front-n.gif.182e9de613b7d2f57f3f268b936eef99.gif003-front-n-f.gif.35ccda07395b2e8d6bd3b11ba4d60a9f.gif025-front-n-f.gif.a96ae5228c2f53bd04073301a7a95d36.gif

 

screeshots:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

2029612076_okeO08_09_202115_35_19.thumb.png.0839bfa4ec2dca74fa11de181280040c.png

 

  Reveal hidden contents

1549155826_PokMMO08_09_202115_41_09.thumb.png.2a253fa3fa662a838f945b3034b63bbe.png

 

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

474611016_PokMMO08_09_202115_42_51.thumb.png.9ce60dffd7cd49ca4f405cef133a8d40.png

=========================================

-----------------------------------------

With alola forms:

 

ANDROID: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4ifllzn9f258wl8/MEGA__evolution_and_alola__forms_Battle_Sprites%28Android%29.zip/file

 

PC: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ey481h3xo8v3qm5/Battle_Sprites%28PC%29.zip/file

 

105-front-n.gif.35f203338ebe03ae7aab0946b1b88fe3.gif038-front-n.gif.fa4fb11f75f26f0447045f79d30aeda9.gif

_____________________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

  Reveal hidden contents

516508545_PokeMO10_09_202113_21_39.thumb.png.1fca71b1467a2a5b49f2bf0baf96673b.png

 

 

===========================

--------------------------------

image(1).jpg.a23f67362bda71a17a17bf0ce181fe1b.jpg

 

Can u Fix the Scale of the pokemons? is it too small

 

vc pode consertar os pokemons? estão muito pequenos

imagem_2021-09-21_232055.png

Link to comment
On 9/21/2021 at 5:45 PM, EnygmaZero said:

in my Pc, Gives an error that it was not possible to import the MOD because it is not compatible with the Current Client, i'm downloading again to teste, and see if this work that time.

 

 

no meu Pc, nn sei se tu é BR, pq nas prints tem uns negocio em PT, se for, dá um erro de que nn foi possivel importar o MOD por nn ser compativel com o Client Atual. to baixando dnv pra ver se funciona dessa vez

amem,n preciso ir no tradutor...tenta dnv q pode dar certo,eu to trabalhando nesses erros pra fazer com q importe de primeira

 

On 9/21/2021 at 11:21 PM, EnygmaZero said:

Can u Fix the Scale of the pokemons? is it too small

 

vc pode consertar os pokemons? estão muito pequenos

imagem_2021-09-21_232055.png

é meu objetivo na proxima update

 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.