Sugestion About Raid Boss Battle

ReynaChan

Question

we all know Giratina and N Reshiram is the only Legendary boss Battle on PokeMMO and its pretty boring tbh

so i have Sugestion why we dont make something like Gmax raid but with more challenging stuff 

like for example add super Boss that need 2 or 3 player to beat Zapmolcuno for Example (see pict) 21-18-03-images.jpg.1bd3edbcc5be30845073c84bf8ba5d81.jpg

Zapmolcuno, has random Chance to Spawn at three Legendary bird Spawn Point, Fire, Electric and Ice type will be scary

this boss is really strong and cant be catch, so i think it would be better if we have this kind of raid, and maybe other Super boss like other pict

21-24-15-images.jpg.a507463d5e7a84b208acd442d6dfaee7.jpg

Armored Mewtwo probably challenge him at Pokemon Mansion, i can think his type is Steel Psychic 

Screenshot_2021-09-05-00-04-11-104_com.google.android.youtube.thumb.jpg.97e4cbf2e4f129299a38b5224f857665.jpg

Original Unova Dragon, Probably Challenge him at Kyurem Cave 

also to prevent new player to Challenge them they will get a warning saying like this "this Pokemon is to powerfull you cant handle it yourself, comeback when you have ally" 

and for reward i think its depend who can beat him with less Fainted Pokemon, and yes no item in Battle like PVP 

the less Fainted Pokemon, maybe get Masterball so this will make getting Masterball is worth it

the Second one will get 20 Full Restore

and the last one get 30 Quick Ball

i hope my idea is not that Silly, i know implemented other Region take lot of time, so why dont try add this Mini event 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet