Help regarding UI Customization

Hello community,

I am both an artist (photographer) and front-end developer (mostly JS and SASS). I have been working on developing custom UIs for some friends that are playing PokeMMO. For the most part, many things are going great.

However, there is a feature some have implemented that I would like to reproduce, custom backgrounds in Pokémon Summary based on Pokémon type. I am trying to figure out where the IF-THEN statements are located in the XMLs. After hours of working on the graphic side in PS, I may be missing something obvious on the coding side.

Thanks for any help. I´ll be posting my UI here after I finish all of the aspects that were asked of me. 

4 hours ago, JDChaos said:

Hello community,

I am both an artist (photographer) and front-end developer (mostly JS and SASS). I have been working on developing custom UIs for some friends that are playing PokeMMO. For the most part, many things are going great.

However, there is a feature some have implemented that I would like to reproduce, custom backgrounds in Pokémon Summary based on Pokémon type. I am trying to figure out where the IF-THEN statements are located in the XMLs. After hours of working on the graphic side in PS, I may be missing something obvious on the coding side.

Thanks for any help. I´ll be posting my UI here after I finish all of the aspects that were asked of me. 

Can you explain what you mean more please 

Absolutely. Sorry if I was unclear.

In these two forum posts:

and

on top of a few others. You will notice that the background color changes (in the Pokémon Summary page) based on the primary type for that Pokémon.
I have looked through the XML files for both these and two other examples I have to find any IF-THEN style statements that would search for Pokémon type or use multiple tints and/or colors. 

I wanted to make sure I put forth my best effort before asking the community. However, it appears I am unable to understand where that code exists.

Edited by JDChaos
3 hours ago, JDChaos said:

Absolutely. Sorry if I was unclear.

In these two forum posts:

and

on top of a few others. You will notice that the background color changes (in the Pokémon Summary page) based on the primary type for that Pokémon.
I have looked through the XML files for both these and two other examples I have to find any IF-THEN style statements that would search for Pokémon type or use multiple tints and/or colors. 

I wanted to make sure I put forth my best effort before asking the community. However, it appears I am unable to understand where that code exists.

haha that top post you linked is mine you just have to add a picture or take a picture away. do u have a discord easier to talk there add me GoKickR0cks#3005