How do I breed my 2x31 iv gastly?

I have a 2x31 gastly (satk and speed), and I was hoping to breed it with my other gastly with 1x31 (sdef). However, I don't know how to get my egg to inherit all 3 perfect ivs, as pokemon can only hold 1 bracer? Could anyone tell me what to do from here? 

Step 1: Buy/catch a new Gastly with 31 speed (opposite gender of the one that has 31 sdef)

Step 2: Breed the 31 speed with the 31 special defense, using braces + select the opposite gender of the original 2x31 Gastly 

Step 3: Brace the 31 special attack on the original gastly (satk,speed), and the 31 special defense on the new 2x31 gastly (sdef,speed). They both have 31 speed so it'll be guaranteed to pass down to the egg.

You will now have a 3x31 with special attack, special defense, speed. Make sure the genders are always the opposite of the one you're breeding, and make the 3x31 female so in the future you can use anything from Gastly's egg group to continue breeding it further 

37 minutes ago, Paul said:

You will now have a 3x31 with special attack, special defense, speed. Make sure the genders are always the opposite of the one you're breeding, and make the 3x31 female so in the future you can use anything from Gastly's egg group to continue breeding it further 

after my original one has 3x31 (satk,sdef,spd), then I would have to breed it with one that has 4x31(hp, satk,sdef,spd), if I want it to have hp iv as well?