Pseudo legendaries vs mythicals

TLDR AT BOTTOM
So ill start off with a thanks to all that respond. Just looking for some clarification on the two classifications and what makes them different. My knowledge on pokemon is lacking and i cant seem to answer my question by searching through online. So first we have pseudo legendaries which are pokemon like tyranitar or metagross (please correct me if im wrong) and have stats valued total at 600. Mythicals like Mew (again i could be big dumb dumbing right now so correct me if im mistaken please) also has an overall stat of 600. So my question is this: what separates the two classes to make one usable in pokemmo and the other banned/not implemented. Does it have to do with their abilities and move sets that really set them apart or is it something else entirely? I dont do much pvp in pokemon so i have 0 idea as to how one or the other gets utilized in that sense. The only thought i had was maybe because, type-wise,  mythicals have 1 (mew = psychic) while pseudos have 2(metagross = psychic&steel) so they have more weaknesses or stronger weaknesses. Thanks all for any responses and thank you to the developers for putting out this beauty of a game.

TLDR: Pseudo legendaries usable in pvp/pve (on pokemmo specifically) while mythicals arent. What seperates the two when they have similar overall stats (600 overall tyranitar vs 600 overall mew)?

Edited by TheGreatBibini
  • TheGreatBibini changed the title to Pseudo legendaries vs mythicals

It's not really about the pokemon themselves, but mainly the lore behind them and how players would obtain them. They want legendary/mythical pokemon to be special, and having every player just catch them in the wild doesn't really accomplish that. They've mentioned in years past a dungeon feature that would allow post-game players to grind for some of the non-OP legendary/mythicals/whatever, but they haven't mentioned this feature in quite some time and nobody knows if it's actively being worked on. 

As far as things like Groudon, Palkia, etc they've never mentioned any intention to add the more powerful legends.