Hi and welcome!

"Johto tomorrow" is an ongoing in-joke. The question about when Johto will be added to the game is asked so frequently by new players that people in in-game chat like to tease them with the joke.

The real answer is that we don't have a lot of insight into the development process or when things will be released until they're announced here on the forums. So anyone who is telling you that they know when it's going to be released is pulling your leg.

Hope this helps!

Man why the people are requesting Johto? u want that story? download the rom and emule it! 

We have all the Johto Pokemon... if Johto will be released people gonna finish the story in less than 6 hours, then just start farming gyms and Berry's like the others Regions, we need Hidden Abilities or new Pokemon, that's a necessary update not "Johto".

10 minutes ago, V4kur4NYC said:

Man why the people are requesting Johto? u want that story? download the rom and emule it! 

We have all the Johto Pokemon... if Johto will be released people gonna finish the story in less than 6 hours, then just start farming gyms and Berry's like the others Regions, we need Hidden Abilities or new Pokemon, that's a necessary update not "Johto".

I think the same, Johto doesn't actually do anything for the games' longevity. Rather than devs spending years making another region I would rather have something replayable or relevant in post game. But yes, HA's and dungeons when? 

Johto is not necessary, with a little imagination it is more than necessary. With the map of this new region you can implement the pink pokemon, alola - galar forms and missing evolutions of existing pokes (they wanted new pokemon because there they have it). Sylveon normal type, ok no.

New gym and farming routes (NPC and objects), hidden dungeons with Mythical Pokémon (the idea is to discover them or make a kind of puzzle, etc).

New hordes for shiny hunters with probably hordes of dratini - staryu - shellder - horsea that are no longer rare or semi in my opinion.

Mini pokemon games available to hang out, for streamers content or some team event (guilds) etc and many more things that occur to me but you already understand the idea, many things can be implemented with the incorporation of Johto but it depends on the administrators how and when they will do it and what new resources they incorporate to keep the community active.

To forget me new vanitys referring to Johto's initials, legendaries, etc. Ideas flow but reality is different for now.

3 hours ago, V4kur4NYC said:

I'm looking for some new spots in johto for shiny hunt. We already have hordes of Axew, Gible, Gabite, and Deino, I hope to see a spot where we can get hordes of Dratini in johto

As has already been stated, there are plenty of reasons to add Johto. PVP players once again thinking they're the only players that matter. Well, they're wrong.

The whales that buy up limited vanities are the only ones that matter.

Content is content. Not everyone shares the philosophy that the campaign side of an MMO is just the gate you have to pass to get through to the "real" game. I dare say most people don't think that,  and that this is a source of utter rage-inducing confusion to those that do. I guarantee you almost no one plays a Pokemon game such as that they finish it in six hours. I've got oodles of hours in Pokemmo and I'm still in Kanto.

People want Johto because they like Johto. Further, it provides more opportunities for farming runs, more hordes, more trainers and another elite four, SIXTEEN new gym leaders, a potential Endgame Superboss (Red), potentially another minigame with rewards, and yes, six hours of fun if that's what you're into. All of it with rebalanced gameplay and better AI. Playing a region in Pokemmo is a different experience than just playing a ROM, and you know it. 

If the devs held the philosophy that what the game needed was just to have all the Pokemon, they'd have just stuffed Kanto and Hoenn more full of mons than they already have and left it at that. They certainly realize what having the regions to explore and the single player content means for the player base. PVE and story content are still the backbone of this or any MMO and the initial draw for most players.

The sad reality is that we're not getting ANY of it any time soon by the looks of it. The Devs either aren't in a position to give us Hidden Abilities, Dungeons OR JOHTO--or they don't really want to. Either way, it doesn't do us any good to get mad at each other over what kind of content each of us would like to see (I want it all. I WANT IT ALL!--although personally I'd want to see the devs finish the unfinished features of Unova and Sinnoh before looking to any more single player campaign content). 

Unfortunately, we ain't getting any of it for some time--if at all.

Edited by AnRae
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/18/2021 at 6:28 PM, V4kur4NYC said:

Imagine saying that for a Pokemon MMO... The whole appeal is that you can roam and adventure in the Pokémon world.

4 hours ago, Heracross888 said:

Imagine saying that for a Pokemon MMO... The whole appeal is that you can roam and adventure in the Pokémon world.

And you can already do it, imagine wasting time and resources to add a region where people play for 3 hours and are done with, as it adds nothing new, we already have access to every gen2 pokemon. When they could be adding the original content we been promised years ago.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/18/2021 at 8:11 AM, DamianTe said:

Hi and welcome!

"Johto tomorrow" is an ongoing in-joke. The question about when Johto will be added to the game is asked so frequently by new players that people in in-game chat like to tease them with the joke.

The real answer is that we don't have a lot of insight into the development process or when things will be released until they're announced here on the forums. So anyone who is telling you that they know when it's going to be released is pulling your leg.

Hope this helps!

i can give a big donate for help and improve of development of Johto!

I play this game and it is a free game, i love so much johto adventures, but it there's not have, therefore, i wanna help

How i do the big donate?

i'm from brazil

On 8/18/2021 at 9:28 AM, V4kur4NYC said:

Because we're all free thinking individuals, we're allowed to want what we want. If you dont want people requesting Johto, go play a different pokemmo.... since that's the only logic you can seemingly operate under.