Horde of GTL Fixes

Hi! I gathered the ideas to improve GTL and wanted to put them one place

Feel free to comment your ideas  ?

(I can't stop drama but at least bring some good ideas with it )

If you like an idea please just comment what number(s) you like!

EX: 2

If an idea is Implemented the idea will be banished to the hidden Implemented zone (Spoiler Zone))

(Some of your requests I have tweaked a bit hopefully this isn't an issue)

(And Credit who I can or Who supports the idea. If you don't support an idea just let me know and I will remove your name )

I will update this when I can (TY)

Also thanks to Players/Staff/Devs for glancing at this.

First numbers are what I suggest as priority  

If this post gets no traction to the suggestion box it will be banished (I'll give it a day or so to just sit)

1. A rework to Make different amounts of RP More unique by changing the icon and/or color to where even someone color blind could tell. @calidubstep @awkways @EssDeeCee @AyeshaDragonia

2. Create a Lock/Delay/Cool Down before item becomes purchasable   (5seconds-5min) @gbwead @Neuzzz @axx

3.  Implement Price Caps on RP (Or specific items) @calidubstep

4Have a warning system for listing RP at to high of a price ((Not a straight Ban until the RP cap is implemented) @Bertolfoso @EssDeeCee @AyeshaDragonia

5. If a player decides to list an item for sale at a much LOWER price than its comparable/buy an item at a much HIGHER price than its comparable they are met with a pop-up, clear as day, in the middle of their screen with a notice that reads something along the lines of "you are about to purchase/sell an item at a much lower/higher value than what is currently listed, are you sure? @Bryce

6. The Item side of GTL should be bid/ask prices and the highest bid price and lowest ask price displayed.

On the monster side of the GTL, just leave it as is. @Gilan

7.The Rules to GTL are not known by the majority of the Players=Make GTL rules stupid simple and visible.@calidubstep @EssDeeCee 

8. Registry of sales visible to seller/players @axx

9.  Enable GTL To have aspects similar to the chat channels with Multi-Tabbing and Minimization @Poufilou

10.Make a way to Report/Fix Artificial Price increasing/Scams @EssDeeCee

11. The Removal of Anonymity of the GTL @axx

Ideas  Implemented

Spoiler

Filler text 

The hidden true 1st rule: Encourage the players to read @EssDeeCee @MrMalz

Spoiler

Surprise! A Second THE SUICIDE SQUAD Trailer Has Dropped

Edited by MrMalz

I mean, as of now we have people being permabanned because others couldn't read, without warning, because the devs made a bad choice on colors for the vouchers. We have snipers getting sniped themselves and crying to the mods that they didn't read before verifying that they want to buy something.

Price manipulation and crap happens all the time on the GTL. Poison elfbot hats got scooped up and relisted today. Are we going to fine or ban the person who did that? They jacked priced from 400k up to 700k last time I checked, they're tricking people with fake scarcity. This example is OK, but listing 100RP for 2m is bannable because someone didn't read when they bought it.

"gaining the confidence of a noob and tell them their shiny is only worth 500k and you should sell it to them" is also completely ignored which is far worse than the "GTL Scam", yet here we are. And yes, that is a scam according to the actual definition of the word, not whatever nonsense definition the devs/mods want to go by. I've had "well respected" members of the community try to scam me on my alts by telling me a shiny is worth 1/3rd its actual value and "they're giving me a good deal I should just take it". I got muted for bringing it up instead.

Devs/Mods protect actual fucking scamming here for some weird ass reason and make up new names for other stuff because people can't actually read. I think that's my biggest gripe about the whole stupidity they just did. I know I'm not the first person who someone tried to bamboozle out of a shiny, but they were on an alt and called them out on it instead, and I got muted for calling a scammer a scammer.

Edited by EssDeeCee
34 minutes ago, EssDeeCee said:

I mean, as of now we have people being permabanned because others couldn't read, without warning, because the devs made a bad choice on colors for the vouchers. We have snipers getting sniped themselves and crying to the mods that they didn't read before verifying that they want to buy something.

Price manipulation and crap happens all the time on the GTL. Poison elfbot hats got scooped up and relisted today. Are we going to fine or ban the person who did that? They jacked priced from 400k up to 700k last time I checked, they're tricking people with fake scarcity. This example is OK, but listing 100RP for 2m is bannable because someone didn't read when they bought it.

"gaining the confidence of a noob and tell them their shiny is only worth 500k and you should sell it to them" is also completely ignored which is far worse than the "GTL Scam", yet here we are. And yes, that is a scam according to the actual definition of the word, not whatever nonsense definition the devs/mods want to go by. I've had "well respected" members of the community try to scam me on my alts by telling me a shiny is worth 1/3rd its actual value and "they're giving me a good deal I should just take it". I got muted for bringing it up instead.

Devs/Mods protect actual fucking scamming here for some weird ass reason and make up new names for other stuff because people can't actually read. I think that's my biggest gripe about the whole stupidity they just did. I know I'm not the first person who someone tried to bamboozle out of a shiny, but they were on an alt and called them out on it instead, and I got muted for calling a scammer a scammer.

? Sooooo skippin shit I have no clue about-->  Make an easier way to call out a scam (and not get muted for it) ? (Also any numbers u support) 

Edited by MrMalz
6 minutes ago, MrMalz said:

Fair shit hope u don't mind if I listed some of your ideas for people to support?

all good, but I feel this thread might be closer to the suggestion box

Edited by axx
t -> d
2 minutes ago, axx said:

all good, but I feel this threat might be closer to the suggestion box

Very true.

And changing the color of the 100RP and 1,000RP has been up for 2 months, so this might just be closer to the trash pile since it's just ignored by the Devs.

3 minutes ago, EssDeeCee said:

Very true.

And changing the color of the 100RP and 1,000RP has been up for 2 months, so this might just be closer to the trash pile since it's just ignored by the Devs.

If the post gets trashed that means people didn't like the idea either let the post sink or swim fine by me I just hope some positive change happens tbh.

• MrMalz changed the title to GTL Fixes (What people want)
25 minutes ago, calidubstep said:

You had great intentions, but thread will probably get locked because of this. How dare you expect the public to read?!

I removed my suggestion it 100% Doesn't exist anymore do u like any of the numbers dude?

• MrMalz changed the title to Horde of GTL Fixes
2 minutes ago, FighterChamp said:

Let me add your thread will end up same like that, it's just the future version of your thread.

Yo fighter you like any of the ideas/numbers?

Edited by MrMalz