Pokemon contest for sinnoh and musical and studio from unova and new pokemon

Pinkzdraws

Question

I recently found this game through a friend and love it ,shows how much work and love you guys have put into the game.I could see now why this is the no.1 Pokemon mmorpg and it has great potential to reach even more heights.I love contests(Sinnoh) ,musicals  a lot as much as battling and would love to see it fully implemented in the game.Another thing I wanted to suggest is the addition of pokemon from the new gens and the future , it's ok for me without the whole region.I just wanted the pokemon.Anyways that's all just my humble suggestion.Take care ❤️ sending lots of love.

3 answers to this question

On 8/14/2021 at 6:40 AM, AnRae said:

So much this. They need to complete the unfinished features of each region. Sinnoh needs its contests, Unova has unfinished locations. These should honestly be the #1 priority for PVE/solo development. There are massive holes in the experience for these regions.

Ooh I didn't know about the missing areas in black and white. There are many cool features from black 2 and white 2 like musical and chance to battle all gym leaders and elite four members. Addition of jhoto is also good. I hope they fill in the missing content and add the new pokemon from gen 6, 7 and 8 too with a NPC for swapping hidden abilities