Let me see my sent mails

BrokenJoker

Question

4 answers to this question

7 hours ago, BrokenJoker said:

When you send stuff on the current mailing system it doesn't show me the mails I have sent it only shows mails I received.

If it showed me my sent mails it would be helpful to keep track on who I send what.

Surprised this hasn't been added to be honest, I've had to try remember what I sent only realising it's not a thing.

+ 1

22 hours ago, BrokenJoker said:

When you send stuff on the current mailing system it doesn't show me the mails I have sent it only shows mails I received.

If it showed me my sent mails it would be helpful to keep track on who I send what.

Agreed! At least that’s one way we can double-check what we’ve sent and if it was sent to the right person. Good suggestion, I would say.

This suggestion would be beneficial for both the staff members and the community at large.

For example, recently a guy I know let his friend borrow a Meowth holding a choice band. He got it back without the choice band. When prompted for it, the guy who borrowed said he sent the pokemon and the item in 2 separate mails, but my friend only got 1 mail. The guy said he thinks he maybe sent 1 of the mails to another person on his friend list with the same 1st letter of the name, but there's no way to check or to prove it. Now they need to get staff involved to see where the item went, or rather to who. 

A lot of people straight up have irrational fears of sending money or even mildly valuable pokemon/items via mail for this specific reason. Once you click send, that's it, it's gone, and you have to take the receiver's word for if they got it or not. Yes, in-game trading is better but people's schedules don't always line up perfectly to both be online at the same time, and mail is the the only work around for that.

Being able to see sent mail would prevent headaches for the players and also help cut back on the support tickets that staff are always swamped with. To me it seems like a win-win suggestion for everyone. Unless it's super hard to make the game see a record of your recent outbox I don't see why this wouldn't be added.