Finally a proper introduction : D

Shabbu

Hello everyone : D

So this introduction is long overdue, but better late than never. My IGN is “Shabbu”. Why this username? Simple “Shabby” was taken : (

Joined the game: 17th of July, 2021

Anyway, a pleasure to be part of the community. I’ve currently finished the Hoenn region and almost done with Kanto. A bit slow since I’ve been doing the story with some friends.

Although, I’ve gotten the hang of grinding out the money I need for breeding and other stuff. Currently in the business of providing ditto boxes ; )

Other than that, I do PVP occasionally and eventually plan on getting into comp when I’m ready for it. 

Looking forward to playing with y’all.

Would appreciate tips from more experienced players if you’ve got any. 

197CA0C5-BD35-43CC-97DA-93CF735BE2FE.jpeg

2 hours ago, BrokenBulb said:

Welcome to PokeMMO! Don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Feel free to join our Discord as well if you haven't:

https://pokemmo.eu/discord

Have fun on your adventure! ?

Thank you for welcoming me! 

Yup, I’m already in the Discord server. My username is “Shabby” there though :x Tried to see if I could edit my nickname to my IGN, but I guess its not possible. 

Anyway, looking forward to my Pokémon journey and participating in the PVE/PVP events. Hope to see you around ?

All the best! ?

14 minutes ago, Shabbu said:

Thank you for welcoming me! 

Yup, I’m already in the Discord server. My username is “Shabby” there though :x Tried to see if I could edit my nickname to my IGN, but I guess its not possible. 

Anyway, looking forward to my Pokémon journey and participating in the PVE/PVP events. Hope to see you around ?

All the best! ?

Players can't change their nickname so you'll have to ask a staff member, I just changed it for you to Shabbu. And I see you don't have notifications enabled for PvP events on Discord, you can adjust that in #role-request channel. ^^