Drago's Ribbon Chateau [Retired] [Exclusive Order Recently Completed]

DragoTamer

5 hours ago, JellybeanJelle said:

I can vouch for the shop! Got the 2 battle tower ribbons since battle tower is PTSD inducing.
Highly recommend, saves a load of headache.
Will be using again should I get another OT I decide to decorate with ribbons like a north-korean general.
image.png.1ddbabf6c8a83a4410495cf2135950db.png
Looking more tactical then ever ❤️

Thank you for your kinds words Jelly! I loved working with your spheal!

Anniversary discount has been confirmed. I will be providing a 250K discount on every order until the end of April. I look forward to your business! This is on top of the 250K discount from selecting the bundle deal. If you are a repeat customer, you are eligible for two more discounts. the first is a referral discount if you referred someone to me who successfully placed an order and just for bringing your third pokemon and onwards!

Edited by DragoTamer

Update

- Translations are fully updated thanks to @MrPeruano ?

- Anniversary discount is 250K. Read above for more information

- I am looking for a shiny Bulbasaur, shiny Ivysaur, or shiny Venusaur for an order so please let me know if you have one or know someone who does

- The pictures in my main post will be updated by next week at the absolute latest

On 4/21/2022 at 6:44 PM, DragoTamer said:

That will work! Depending on the time of day you get it to me, I could have it done the same day or by the next day

I wouldnt be in a rush, ive got backup EV trainers c:

But still, ill contact you when this orders complete :D

Absolutely fantastic shop. Worth every bit of money to me

Was extremely quick with it as well, Thanks again I love it ?

If anyone is thinking about ribbons for their souveneir shinies, or anything in general. This is the guy to speak to.

Received a shiny comp-ready Kingdra for Battle Tower Ribbons. It also needs leveling to 100

6 hours ago, Elizn said:

Absolutely fantastic shop. Worth every bit of money to me

Was extremely quick with it as well, Thanks again I love it ?

If anyone is thinking about ribbons for their souveneir shinies, or anything in general. This is the guy to speak to.

Thank you so much!

Edited by DragoTamer

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.