Drago's Ribbon Chateau [Retired] [Exclusive Order Recently Completed]

DragoTamer

Just received a shiny spheal for battle tower ribbons. The time lengths for each pokemon have increased my current orders as some unforeseen situations came about. All current orders are projected to be finished by next Wednesday. 

Shiny Milotic has been completed.

I will be including a special discount starting April 5th for PokeMMO's 10th anniversary. The duration of this discount will last 1 week and can be stacked with the other discounts listed on page 1 of the shop. I will also include the details of this discount in the main post. If you would like to discuss any of the details while I am finalizing them, feel free! You can contact me via mail here on forums or whisper me in game. My IGN is DragoTamer. Thank you for choosing me for all your ribbon service needs where I can confidently ensure credible, fast, and quality service with regular updates ?

I have to say that this is an insane shop considering all the kinds of service DragoTamer has provived. Managed to serve an impressive amount of people, perfecting Pokémon of immeasurable value. I think I have found a good place for my new Masterballed shiny friend. ?

23 minutes ago, Bertolfoso said:

I have to say that this is an insane shop considering all the kinds of service DragoTamer has provived. Managed to serve an impressive amount of people, perfecting Pokémon of immeasurable value. I think I have found a good place for my new Masterballed shiny friend. ?

Thanks for putting your trust in me Bert <3.  I've worked on my shop for somewhere close to 8-9 months and I have constantly been trying to include great prices, quick service, discounts when appropriate, and always updating my shop. It makes me happy to know you're interested! 

On 4/2/2022 at 5:30 AM, BrokenBulb said:

I highly recommend this shop, great prices and the process was safe and quick as DragoTamer always tries his best to satisfy his customers ^^

Thank you BrokenBulb! I try my absolute best and I'm happy that you vouch for me!

2 hours ago, Elizn said:

Contest Ribbons, is that the base price per category or base price for all ribbons

Once I get my own OT on Pachirisu, I might be interested getting these on her lol

Hello! For Pachirisu, the base price will be enough. The base price increases only when it's a difficult Pokémon. Examples of that include ditto, magikarp, etc. 

PS: I'm happy to see that your shop is going well and I welcome you to my shop whenever! Feel free to ask me any additional questions

Updates to the shop

- For those that have not seen it, a discounts section was added. I plan on adding an anniversary discount percentage that will last from April 5th to April 30th. I'm still playing around with numbers to figure it out. Multiple discounts can apply to one order. You can have a discount for being a repeat customer, one for anniversary, one for a referral, etc.

- Translations for the newly added sections are still in-progress. I anticipate having them done and smoothed over sometime this month.

- New screenshots have been added to the images section. Due to file restrictions, it has been hard to add the starter Pokémon like Emboar and Blastoise. I may cut the Pokémon screenshots in half to fit. This is to demonstrate my credibility upfront in post #1 though you can see screenshots of Pokémon as you go through the comments.

- For every order, I will now be adding the first ribbon syndicate for free unless you already have it. I will update this to reflect in the shop. On top of the discounts and this complementary ribbon, it is reflected as a thank you to all my previous, current, and future customers for giving my shop the platform and credibility that it now has ❤️

On 4/3/2022 at 10:44 PM, DragoTamer said:

Hello! For Pachirisu, the base price will be enough. The base price increases only when it's a difficult Pokémon. Examples of that include ditto, magikarp, etc. 

PS: I'm happy to see that your shop is going well and I welcome you to my shop whenever! Feel free to ask me any additional questions

Funny when I complain about not finding a Shiny Pachirisu of my own I find one lmao

I'm content with the nature and IV's (2x31, Calm) so ill be in touch soon about those contest ribbons lol

4 minutes ago, Elizn said:

Funny when I complain about not finding a Shiny Pachirisu of my own I find one lmao

I'm content with the nature and IV's (2x31, Calm) so ill be in touch soon about those contest ribbons lol

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

• MrPeruano changed the title to DHT Ribbon Shop | Tienda de cintas de DHT
  • DragoTamer changed the title to DHT Ribbon Shop | Tiendade cintas de DHT

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.