Just returned after 3-4 years. I had saved 50 million $ - what would you spend it on?

Hey - thanks for the tips. Is there any reason as to why cosmetics are so valuable? I bought some for fun (maybe for 200-300k in total back in the day) and they seem to be worth 100x now?

I found these in my bags. Are the prices accurate?

Fire Elfbot Outfit - 60M

Gingerbread Man - 13M

Nutcracker Hat - 10M

1 hour ago, Reltsuhx said:

The last thing I did before I quit was sell off many of my comps etc.

Now looking for ideas on what to use the money for ?

To be honest you should invest all your money in RP for the Halloween Event limiteds(past prices of the vanities are so high so it's not worth it to invest on it right now). Try to talk with someone that sells a lot of RP so you can get it cheaper. Then in the event buy the vanities and depending on the situation you can sell it the same day up to 1m higher every vanity and you can get more millions. Enjoy!

47 minutes ago, Reltsuhx said:

Hey - thanks for the tips. Is there any reason as to why cosmetics are so valuable? I bought some for fun (maybe for 200-300k in total back in the day) and they seem to be worth 100x now?

I found these in my bags. Are the prices accurate?

Fire Elfbot Outfit - 60M

Gingerbread Man - 13M

Nutcracker Hat - 10M

Cosmetics are valuable because this is VanityMMo and everyone likes cosmetics with a limited text on it(Not complaining, just telling you). Before everybody wanted shinies, years ago more people noticed cosmetics can't be obtained always and you can always have a chance of getting every shiny.

The price of the Nutcracker Hat is accurate, Gingerbread could be also and could go up depending of the market. Fire Elfbot Outfit looks a little expensive and I think nobody would buy one for 60m, but you can always try it.

If you had invested the 50m on cosmetics 3 years ago. you would've got 500m+ from it, I suggest investing on Limited vanity and mainly RPs for Halloween, cause RP price will rise during events unless we get ufo hat version 3 .-. Hope DarkShade gives some good stuff like dragon mask or Eyeballs

tbh, if you are coming back to the game, and actually want to have fun, sell off a vanity that's expensive but that you never wear. Then buy comps and play the game. Vanities are cool and all, but they aren't fun. They're investment to have fun later on.

For example, I invested 15m in a single vanity like 6 years ago, and now it's 4b+ or whatever stupid amount the whales are willing to pay. So if I wanted to, I could play this game and not have to ever worry about running low on pokeyen ever again. But, instead I continue to sit on it and just afk in Verm like all the other degenerates ? 

With 50mil just find your niche and play lol

I recently came back after several years as well and sold 2 old halloween items for 30mil. 

Im a breeder so now I breed as much as I want. Some people are battlers. Some people use this as a role play game. Some people hunt shinies. Find what you like to do and just do it! Youve got plenty of cash to do just about anything you want. 

I also came up with some lofty goals to work for to make it fun, a Desu Labcoat and a perfect 6x31 shiny Machoke ? 

Oh and I spend a good chunk of time helping out newbies by giving away breeding fodder. Good way to make new friends o/