Perks of being a staff member?

20 minutes ago, BrokenJoker said:

The power to spam global chat xD

honestly this is the best perk. It's so jarring when you stop being staff and have the chat cooldown again... it sucks.

edit:

@ohSwervo I won't go into specifics, but there are a few modest perks to being staff. It really isn't much though. If you are trying to become staff for perks, you aren't a good fit for staff.

Edited by Gilan

If you are asking about profitable benefits like payment, there is none. 

This is a choice made by us to ensure that players join us with intention of helping, not to simply receive anything (Note that I don't claim you would, just in general that's a reason). We do award some of our most working staff members sometimes with small gifts to compensate for their time spent here, but in general, they are volunteers.

There are few nondirect benefits that player gets by joining us.

You can all think about it like about joining a new team, where all members are usually talkative and friendly. We do spend a lot of time with each other, sharing laughs, cookies, and Chansey memes. 

To be honest, most of the community members are amazing and by becoming a staff member you are suddenly meeting with a lot of players every day. If a player enjoys talking to others, the staff position might be really nice for him/her, as we often talk with people on public chats. We also work on the support page, so taking breaks from the actual game is a thing as well.
We can write without cooldown, but are not meant to abuse it- it lets us respond to many people at once, making sure no one is ignored. 

As staff members, we are rewarded with a lot of trust from the community which makes the help easier, whenever it comes to everyday small help with questions or evolutions, or things like community events. 

If you will have any question feel free to message me at any time.

Have a great adventure!