little justice

Staff is not always looking at chat.

If they are, they can mute whoever they want for whatever reason.

If you think somebody should be muted, report them. 

This is the response received in my last published topic and that is the problem ... they have to mute people who are breaking the rules and not who they want for whatever reason. So I understand that the staff don't do their job well and abuse their power for their whims. I have seen many people complaining about the same thing and I hope it does not happen again. Greetings and thanks for serving the community

Hello, NoShinyForYou.

Staff is made by volunteers who donate their free time to make the game better and a healthier place. They have jobs, school etc outside of the game, so it's expected that they won't be present 24 hours per day. If you have a complaint about a Staff member, you are free to contact SGMs whenever you want.

That said, the answer given to you on your other thread wasn't from a Staff member. Mods+ do not mute because they want to, they mute because rules are being broken and this player is for whatever reason listed on our Code of Conduct being removed from the chats (or from the game, in case of a ban) at that time for the length that is appropriate.

You are free to complain about our rules and who applies the rules, but if you're going to behave like

[CHANNEL][ES][CHANNEL: 4] NoShinyForYou : que metodo anticonceptivo recomiendadan?
[CHANNEL][ES][CHANNEL: 4] NoShinyForYou : el nitrato de.meterla??
[CHANNEL][ES][CHANNEL: 4] NoShinyForYou : sigo buscando team que hagan orgias

it's just expected that you will receive a punishment. If you still judge that the punishment is unfair after being more familiar with our Code of Conduct, you need to make an appeal on https://support.pokemmo.eu/ as you were already instructed in your other thread.

Thank you for your time!