August-Movement Discussion Thread

I dont know how many months ago i stated this problem and the subject is circled back and answered by lame and weak reasoning. Porygon2 is the problem to the uu metagame. Porygonz was a bad counter measure to balance it out without any success and now you guys play the most lame meta since gen3. Talking about calcs and ways to counter p2 when it gets free switch ins to half and more the mons that exist in the tier and threatens a playstyle all by its own while also having moves like tri attack and discharge that can cripple the little answers that it has. And the reasoning to keep it in the tier is thst pokemons like yanmega who have x4 weakness to rocks in a tier that has a million successful rock setters can be a menace?? While snorlax or gigalith are still solid checks without being ridiculously overpowered and negate a whole playstyle by their own. Now you play a tier that every garbage runs vapo, crobat, dusclops, p2 and they think they built the new heat just by having a heal beller to support p2 cause thats the only think that can beat it succesfully.. Toxicing it. 

3 minutes ago, pachima said:

Nah, anything is better than gen3 UU mmo. 

A comment that offers nothing to deal with a huge issue in the game by a tier council member. By the person who is the most volatile about the many issues this game has competitively. At least i hope you guys start thinking about the issue.. Which i hoped several months ago that i pointed it.

• Munya locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • Munya pinned this topic