关于账号被误封申诉Complaint about account number being wrongly sealed

本人的pokemmo账号在2021/7/26被永久封禁,理由是线下交易,我可以确定这是误封。我在之前一段时间里唯一一次有可能让各位管理觉得是线下交易的行为是在2021/7/25下午用名叫jiateng的游戏账号给一位名叫Axcasdd的游戏账号进行面对面交易,交易物品是五只成品精灵,我单方面交易给他,因为他是我的高中同班同学,他想要加入PVP但是想先试一下队伍,我就把暂时不用的成品精灵借给他了,我和他好友已经好几个月了,而且开学之后又可以见到真人所以不用担心他会不还我精灵,就没有要抵押保证,这可能让你们认为我在线下交易,但实际上却没有,我没有从中得到任何真实货币,也没有这个打算,只是单纯出于友谊借给好朋友几只精灵玩玩,希望各位管理不要误会,尽快把我的账号解封,玩了1000个小时了,它对我真的很重要。如果需要任何证据(怎么证明我真的认识线下的Axcasdd)可以跟我说明,我完全有能力拿得出来,谢谢。

My pokemmo account was permanently blocked on July 26, 2021 because of offline transactions. I can confirm that it was wrongly closed.

The only time in a while that I might make you feel that it is offline trading is to conduct face-to-face trading with a game account named Jiating to a game account named axcasdd on the afternoon of July 25, 2021. The trading items are five finished elves, and I unilaterally trade them to him,Because he is my high school classmate, he wants to join PVP, but he wants to try the team first, so I lent him the finished elves that are not used for the time being. I have been with his friends for several months, and I can see real people again after school, so don't worry about whether he will return my elves or not. There is no mortgage guarantee, which may make you think I trade offline, But it didn't,I didn't get any real money from it, and I didn't have this plan. I just lent a few elves to my good friends out of friendship. I hope you management won't misunderstand and and unseal my account as soon as possible. I've played for 1000 hours. It's really important to me. If you need any evidence (how to prove that I really know axcasdd offline), you can explain to me that I am fully capable of taking it out. Thank you.

• Mikyii locked this topic