关于普通精灵的初训家问题 Questions about the initial trainer

关于对非闪精灵的初训家问题。

Questions about the initial trainer for non-flash pokemon.

我是宝可梦的忠实粉丝,00后,宝可梦就是我的童年,从08年到现在21岁一直都很热爱,而对mmo我也是非常热爱,从19年被朋友带入坑,一直游玩到了现在,从高中到大学,一直陪伴着我成长,我对于mmo的乐趣在于孵化做高v pokemon,以下图片是三年来的乐趣——我自己做的差不多半箱5v对性格宝可梦。

I am a loyal fan of Pokemon, after 00, Pokemon is my childhood, from 08 to now 21 years old love, and I am very love mmo, from 19 years by friends into the pit, play to now, from high school to college, has been with me to grow, my fun for mmo is the incubation do high v pokemon, following picture is three years fun —— I do almost half box of 5v of character Pokemon.

以前做的宝可梦都是刻名,因为刚刚开始玩,自己制作不出来所以都是收刻名,为了让所有成品宝可梦一模一样,之后所有的宝可梦都故意孵化出带*的,初始训练家名字统一。

The Pokemon used to be engraved, because they just started to play and they could not make them so they received the engraved name. In order to make all the finished Pokemon exactly the same, then all Pokemon were deliberately incubated out with *, and the initial trainer name was unified.

现在的宝可梦,初始训练家只要图鉴开了初始训练家名字就不带*号,而我以前就把图鉴收集齐了,以前做出来的宝可梦训练家名字还是带*,这对老玩家太不公平了,现在做不出带*的宝可梦,做了这么多5v6v初始训练家名字不是那么容易想改就改了,一部分精灵训练家带*一部分精灵训练家不带*,太难受了。

Now Pokemon, the initial trainer as long as the initial trainer name don't take *, and I have collected before, before made Pokemon training name or take *, this is too unfair to old players, now with * Pokemon, did so many 5v6v initial trainer name is not so easy to change, part of the spirit trainer * some spirit trainer do not take *, too uncomfortable.

我觉得不应该因为老玩家玩的早,所以区别对待新玩家老玩家,如果现在图鉴绿色,初始训练家名字就不会带*,那么之前老玩家制作的宝可梦也应享受同等待遇,之前做的宝可梦在图鉴绿了后也训练师名字也不带*,解决方法可以俩个玩家互换宝可梦,宝可梦在换回来时候看到图鉴为绿色则消除*,或者图鉴为绿则老精灵的*也消失,虽然这是细节,但是真的让人很难受,让人感觉不公平,也是一个问题bug不是吗?要是修复了这个问题可能也会让很多有强迫症的老玩家感动。

I think should't because the old players play early, so treat new players old players, if now map green, the original trainer name will not take *, so the old players should enjoy the same treatment, before the map green also trainer name does not take *, solution can two players exchange Pokemon, in back to see map for green is eliminate *, or map for green is old spirit * also disappeared, although this is details, but really make people uncomfortable, let people feel unfair, is also a problem bug is not? The problem, if fixed, may also move many old players with OCD.

这是一个热爱宝可梦,热爱mmo的老玩家对此问题的反馈,虽然看上去是一个小问题但是还是希望收到管理员和官方的反馈和重视,解决此游戏漏洞,构建更美好更完整的游戏世界。

This is a feedback from an old player who loves Pokemon and mmo, although it looks a small problem, but he still wants to receive feedback and attention from administrators and officials to solve the vulnerability in the game,Build a better and more complete game world.

最后祝mmo越办越好,工作人员和各位玩家身体健康幸福安康。

Finally, I wish mmo better and better, the staff and players good health, happiness and health.

关于刻名.png

记录.png

训练师名片.png

Edited by 18918428141
英文翻译变成了中文

那么版主大大如果用改名卡改名那么以前的非闪带*的绿图鉴的宝可梦的初始训练家名字会更改为新改的名字吗,如果更改那么还带*吗?

So if the moderator greatly changed the name with the renaming card, would the original trainer name of the previous green map of Pokemon be changed to the newly changed name, and if it would also bring *?

在以后的更新中有希望解决修复吗?

Is there any hope to fix fix in future updates?

Edited by 18918428141
于2021/7/25 AM10点05分,18918428141 说:

那么版主大大如果用改名卡改名那么以前的非闪带*的绿图鉴的宝可梦的初始训练家名字会更改为新改的名字吗,如果更改那么还带*吗?

So if the moderator greatly changed the name with the renaming card, would the original trainer name of the previous green map of Pokemon be changed to the newly changed name, and if it would also bring *?

假设你现在id是 A, 精灵OT是 A*

你改了id,变成B,精灵OT 有2个情况,

A 会变成 B

A*会变成 A

会把A 当成另一个训练家名字。

如果这个时候再改回来,确实不清楚会怎么变