Birbs Fly High Tournament

Birbs Fly High Tournament

QbUVAnKvJJSxW0-D_cs6Fwzk-22kdx2JPVQ_AqwehOscRLmj4aNjhJgImar1K0ok3iN4iO6FWDGvUfNCxA--xNcVRE8UrI7ywLIttpuR_iwP_JlwwOx03u2cZX5qDWpOlsixiBTr

It is time to show some love to all the beautiful birbs that nest in the ENIX Discord Server. This Tournament will follow the well-known OU ruleset of Ranked PvP of PokeMMO. To make sure that people get more than one battle to hone their PvP skills we’ll have a Group Phase to kick it up first and the best players in each group will advance to Semifinals to get the grand prizes!

I know what you might be thinking, prizes aren’t looking bulky this time, but that’s because I want to incentivise you on a different route. Besides ranking high and advancing to the finals, you’ll get money based on how many Flying type birbs you bring to each game! Each Flying mon will net you 20k if you win, and 10k if you lose. Flying Monotype teams shall rule the sky today, so I hope you fit as many birbs in your team as you possibly can!

Details

Two Stage Tournament | 6v6 OU
1st Stage - Group Phase
Winners advance to 2nd Stage - Single Battle Elimination

Date & Time

Friday 23th of July, 9PM UTC - Time Converter

Accumula Town (Upper Side), Unova, Channel 1

Clauses

Evasion / Sleep / OHKO / Unique Species / Self-KO

How to enter

• The event is only available for players who are on the ENIX Discord server.

• Registrations will be opened 24 hours before the event. Please contact me at Complutum#6083 or through the MMO Forums if you have any doubts, or if you want to sign up.

• Keep in mind that rewards will vary depending on how many Flying Type Pokemon you bring out in each match, and they are additive in relation to the number of games played and the final placements of the Tournament.

Rewards

415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png 1st Place Prize

9efde86b8ecb1270d3da7f78dc656657.png 2nd Place Prize

d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png 3rd Place Prize

Host

@Complutum

I'm exhausted but you guys gave it all and I'm so proud of your birbs! This was terribly fun to host and watch, a lot of Monotype Flying teams actually made it and they deserve so much love. I want to thank you all, regardless if you battled or you just came to spectate and have a good time, it's thanks to you that this was a great Tournament to host.

The Tournament kicked in with a Group Phase because I wanted to have you battle more than once. That meant that even the ones who didn't make it to Round 2 still got some leftovers money for trying! You can see how the Tournament developed here: https://challonge.com/BirbsFlyHigh/standings

Here's the prize pool:

#1 Place: @PedroLindoUnico got 300k and 360k thanks to his birb team
#2 Place: @Drakkmord got 150k and 180k based on birbs
#3 Place: @Inou got 75k and 240k for her amazing birb flock
#4 Place: @SebbyKunnn sadly had a rough disconnect but still won 180k with just two battles
#5 Place: @Kiralexis got 120k and can't wait to see their potential develop
#6 Place: XoengXoeng got 40k as they haven't showed us their true wings yets

Thank you all again for coming! I can't wait to do more of these. I hope you had fun, I know I did!

Edited by Complutum
  • Neuzzz locked this topic